Hill Clinb Fans...Come on in!!

Turn up the volume!! :excited

If its a repost, I dont care, dont watch it lol.

dude i wish that speed would get something like this on. i would DVR the fuck out of it. then have like a super bowl style party with the homies.

Yeah my car’s gonna sound pretty much exactly like the White/Blue Judd E36 shown here.

Just so you all know.

:shifty

Yeah, I want the orange turbo hatch!

Renault…tis all I have to say…oh and Alpha

I’ve been trying to force this shit onto you guys for some time now…:haha

that renault sounded insane.

The french cars were…meh, I love those Alfas, but they look too drama free. Note the Judd E36 coming sideways out of the corner. Way more fun to watch than some surrender happy frenchy plowing to the outside of the corner. :shifty

I give the Judd credit for having the sexiest exhaust note of them all, but the hat goes to the R5 Maxi with redonculous straight cut gears noise and “fuck you in your face” paint job :ahh

Is that the orange jammy?

Definitely one of the best in that vid.

Add fuel to fire

Don’t get me wrong I’m a Porsche fan, but the Judd is far far nuttier.

Ben, the orange car is a Lancia, specifically a Delta HF Integral. One of my all time favorite cars. .

Delta HF Integral

Is there any local hill climb events? I think it would be cool to give it a try.

Wow that guy is moving!

WTF that in-car was insane. All that guy does is shift.

There is a group of clubs that run in VT and NH.

I’ve attended a few of their events. That’s a good bunch of folks right there. Very backwater, but if you’re into this stuff it’s alot of fun to go.

I’ve attended a few of their events. That’s a good bunch of folks right there. Very backwater, but if you’re into this stuff it’s alot of fun to go.

also the PA group as well :slight_smile:

http://www.pahillclimb.org/

Excellent post!

my contribution to the thread with one of my favorite cars! Enjoy~

I thought so, what is the Renault you’re speaking of then?

I wonder if that E36 chassis knows how lucky it is. :rofl

So you are going to have a v8?