Hilton Released after 4-5 Days

Did anybody read Sonny’s post. Our friend hung out with her for a weekend. The media portrays her as a spoiled roten bitch- not to mention the way she acts on TV in that show. However, thats not at all what she is really like! Besides, she does have a clothing line, jewelery line, cd, a tv show, makeup, movies, and a book! She does do ‘work’ for alot of her money now-a-days.

Trying to care

:rofl:

should have done her time

i got head from her in vegas. she is cool as fuck

mater doesnt deserve that…

Latest news is she’s going back. Has to appear before judge Friday a.m. because the judge is saying that the sheriff’s department abused their authority and should have been a judge ruling not a sheriff ruling.

good…hope he puts her back in to serve her time

x26841387431387635438737674576457.3

Hope she stops wasting my oxygen soon.

Noooo…Mummy & Daddy’s money allowed her to “sell” her name to those companies. How much do you think she’s actually done? Did she make a name for herself designing fashion to allow her to get famous doing it? Can she put chemicals together to put on her nose (not in it)? Yes, she’s in a lot of movies, and put out a cd…did anyone buy the cd? What’s her most famous movie?

no matter what her personality is, the fact that she basks in the celebrity she has generated for herself by purposely portraying herself to the media as the worlds most spoiled cunt slut makes me want to see her get hit by a train.

Probably House of Wax? I will admit (though probably get laughed at and made fun of) that I really liked this movie. I love scary movies, and though alot of people probably didnt take this one seriously, the whole wax thing freaked me out. I actually thought it was decent. Her acting wasnt that spectacular, but then again, you’ve got Chad Michael Murray and Elisha Cuthbert both in that movie as well.

I did, however, enjoy when Paris got impailed by the pole.

:yum: :boink

sophia lopez & shaquana johnson got out yesterday too.

…who gives a shit.

i saw the sex tape…

jealous much??? n00b faggot

I would act the same way she does if I was rich. (to be honest) You are all very judgemental for never have been in her situation.

:hsugh:

really? :weak:

She has zero real accomplishments, she is just a rich blonde whore, and America loves her. What happened to her sister? She was the hotter one anyway, but Paris is the bigger whore, which is what we pay to see in America. Without her family name, she’d be no more than a small-time slut.