Hobowars

i don’t know if i will be able to kill her lol :frowning:

hahahaha nudes not wanted…attack away, turned out it’s some dude on his sisters account.
attack this fucker

actually wait I gave him 5 min to get nudes of his sister, before I attack again. LoLz

lol.

i’ll pass - i’m already out of T or whatev

out of t?

1. You elbowed -BL-that hoboe moe in the face for 118 life (13 life)
  2. -BL-that hoboe moe tries to kick you but misses. (225 life)
  3. -BL-that hoboe moe tries to kick you but misses. (225 life)
  4. They go to punch you but miss. (225 life)
  5. -BL-that hoboe moe tries to kick you but misses. (225 life)
  6. You elbowed -BL-that hoboe moe in the face for 118 life (0 life)

You beat -BL-that hoboe moe unconscious and find $0 on them, before you leave you tie them to the nearby tree naked and take photos. You gained 44 experience, 75 Respect. And You gained 7 exp points to Your gang.

hahaha…I’ve already fought them like 12x

I got denied :frowning:

yeah they said something about people trying to join in referance to nyspeed…

Score I just got accepted after trying again. Mostly just working on getting my intelligence up until I can get a better weapon. Beggar4L :tup:

huh?

no shit, where?

the msg board for the gang

http://www.hobowars.com/images/mb_icons/1.gif Topic: Who…
Or what the fuck is NYspeed. People keep putting it as the reason they are applying here.

-another one you guys should look at-

http://www.hobowars.com/images/mb_icons/1.gif Topic: POST OR ELSE
Everyone has two days to post here. Two days from right now, I’m going to be taking weapons and armor from anyone who doesn’t post. From that point, everyone has one day to post. By the third day, anyone who hasn’t posted is gone. If I take your weapons on the second day, don’t come complaining to me about it until you come here and post.

The same goes for the people who haven’t reavealed their stats or added the gang tag. You have until that second day and then I take your weapons. And the third day, you’re gone.

That is all.

HAHAHA

You beat Robo Roary unconscious and find $11,287 on them, before you leave you tie them to the nearby tree naked and take photos. You gained 88 experience, -77 Respect.

And got this around 3 secs later

Robo Roary
7/27 02:35.37 PM sdf

before minglors and my name is says cft: what does that mean?

shit i tried to propose to you afxtc777 but it says i need a fucking ring… thats bullshit…

oh well soon i’ll dump some money into this game …

AND RAPE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU

yes … red like the blood that will be streaming out of your ass

and this is where he goes and attacks me… but to his surprise i’m already dead! he cant kill me HA!

I R WINNAR!

hehe

1. You kick [ƒƒ] -FuzzyFish- in the face for 20 life (139 life)
  2. You backhand [ƒƒ] -FuzzyFish- taking 20 life (119 life)
  3. You backhand [ƒƒ] -FuzzyFish- taking 20 life (99 life)
  4. You hit [ƒƒ] -FuzzyFish- taking 20 life (79 life)
  5. You punch [ƒƒ] -FuzzyFish- in the face for 20 life (59 life)
  6. You backhand [ƒƒ] -FuzzyFish- taking 20 life (39 life)
  7. You hit [ƒƒ] -FuzzyFish- taking 20 life (19 life)
  8. You backhand [ƒƒ] -FuzzyFish- taking 20 life (0 life)

You beat [ƒƒ] -FuzzyFish- unconscious and find $19 on them, before you leave you tie them to the nearby tree naked and take photos. You gained 50 experience, 62 Respect.

1. You backhand JOOCED taking 95 life (0 life)

You beat JOOCED unconscious and find $5 on them, before you leave you tie them to the nearby tree naked and take photos. You gained 64 experience, 62 Respect.

finaly starting to win some fights, beat the piss out of trolly boy, up to level 2 and got some nice cash in the bank.

Fuck you snails

hahaha, snails