Hobowars

i just joined

studderin

so is there a NYspeed gang?

nah just find anyone of us on there, ohh and :tup: on the ban from roclife. That forum is fucking rediculous.

You beat Serryah unconscious and find $10 on them, before you leave you tie them to the nearby tree naked and take photos. You gained 5 experience, 50 Respect.

oh Im not banned form roclife. I just thouht thats a funny screen shott. I had it as my sig there, but it was removed:gay2:.

fuck

[email=“CHUCK_NORRIS%20beat%20you%20unconscious,%20stole%20$136%20and%20left%20you%20lieing%20on%20the%20ground%20in%20your%20underwear…what%20are%20the%20tought%20kids%20at%20school%20going%20to%20say%20about%20this%21%20”]CHUCK_NORRIS beat you unconscious, stole $136 and left you lieing on the ground in your underwear…what are the tought kids at school going to say about this!

somone get him for me…

he’s unconcious theres another chuck norris with $700 level 1 attack him right now 413143 is his id

:tup: what up

haha, come on dude. you attacked him, you can’t be mad at him for beating your ass while you carry $272 in your pocket!

we don’t have our own gang but a bunch of us are in a gang that is in the top 25.

:word: :tup:

“F&F” :lolsign:

that was the 1st time I played. I keep it in the piggy bank now.:slight_smile:

good man. wanna-be-ballers don’t flash bills , keep that shit in the bank. don’t flash that till you have a 12.5 mil peice on you, then keep 3000 out as bait.

fucking hobowars down for me all day :frowning:

:word:

I was playing hohowars when it went down :tdown:

“Connection to the database failed. This problem should be fixed soon.”

:bsflag:

they been saying that for like 6 hours, damnit today was my dad to own and get my bitch leveled up 125 expreience per battle win owns

ARGHHHH

what to do without my hobowars, I could’ve been level 13 by now

haha

Yeah think of all the time I should have been wasting today!

son of a bitch

jeeus crist, I hope they compesate us somehow, I didn’t pay 5 bucks for nothing :lolsign:

EDIT: :gay: :tup:

HAHA, I hated doing this, but i had to…

1. You elbowed RAMBO. in the face for 120 life (275 life)
  2. You hit RAMBO. taking 120 life (155 life)
  3. You punch RAMBO. in the groin taking 120 life (35 life)
  4. You elbowed RAMBO. in the face for 120 life (0 life)

You beat RAMBO. unconscious and find $5 on them, before you leave you tie them to the nearby tree naked and take photos. You gained 179 experience, 67 Respect.

awesome :tup:

just signed up
lol im unconcious right now, i tried to get fuzzyfish and he lumped me up

I now have 33 points :slight_smile: