Hockey Fans

If you have a Ps2 andPlay online lets play some NHL 07 so let me know thanks fellas and ladies

I bought 06 and played it like 10 times…so no 07 for me

nick, is it any different? good? i doubt i’ll get it cause i have no time…but i havent had a chance to check out the changes to the new game

i think it sucks ass honestly …they changed all the buttons around on the controller and theres no way to get it back to how your used to it unless u do it manually with what u remember …

I loved playing 06, just hated the way it was setup adn still alot of cheats (1 little fake on the goalie and you score). Fuck that for $50. I’m going to buy 2k7 today. If it sucks, oh well, its only 20, not 50

nhl 07 is only 30.00 I traded in my 06 and a few others shitty games and got it for 8.00

I have some research to do! NHL 07 or NHL 2K7???

nhl 07 is supposed to be real good for xbox 360 because the puck no longer “sucks in” to players…
ie: for teh goalie to make a save the goalie must actually get in front of the puck…

doubt its gonna be any better/different for any of the older systems though

Nick when are you comming out to play pick up with chad and I ?

when Im laid off this winter ill be out to lite you up too

^^

We play every monday night at harmarville its like a private session … its pretty fun let me know if you ever want to come out and skate.

I’ve gotta get my lazy ass together and come out one night.

I should be game mid to end of november with work …

wrong thread