hockey, football, softball what about hoops??

Yo…when is everybody down to run.
rookee, a friend of mine (Benny) & I have been trying to keep a Mon. Wed. & Weekend routine, but with everyones schedule things haven’t been to consistant.
now that most of the work is close to being done at my new house…i’ll be able to play pretty much whenever.

We’ve been scounting some of the courts to see where we can get our own & not have to wait and get next.
Most places have only one court so when its nice out there is mad people waiting.

There are two courts in greenfield, that don’t seem to busy, but there are no lines painted yet??

anybody have any other suggestions on places to go…

these are the busy ones i’ve been to or checked out
Sq. hill
Shadyside/elsworth
Southside
Mellon
mt. washington

I’ll have to check some of the schools around where i live…maybe one has a full court.
But unless we can get 10 people we’ll have to go somewhere where there are people so we can get a full run…we’ll just have to try to pick a place thats not packed so we don’t have to wait forever to get on.

we could run with 8

we do need to get some sort of schedule down though, cause i know you and i haven’t been out at the same time for about 2 weeks
:frowning:

if we can get a consistent number 8-10 everyweek than i’ll play wherever, if not than we have to goto either southside or mt washington for guarenteed games