Holly Crap this is alot of money

When i saw the price i laughed so hard i almost fell out of my chair. And its a price drop it says. wow:mrT:

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/car/637084666.html

Didn’t you read… it has 4ws and a CAI. Of course that shit is work 10.5k! :rolleyes:

come on…the graphics alone are worth that.

Haha…I think the owners name is brandon. He claimed running 13’s and his friend broke down laughing and ratted him out saying he ran a 17.xx with it. The car smokes horribly and sounds like a weedwacker at best.

EDIT: his name is brandon - it says this at the bottom of the link. So it is the same douchbag

Im pretty sure you will see this car at a lot of the north park autox’s. It may be a clean car, unfortunately its not worth anywhere near 10k

i woulda gave him 10k for it if it still had the spider decal on the side! no decal no buy :squint:

Wow, fair price lol.

Bored and stroked??? :rofl:

does anybody even make an off the shelf stroker crank for the h23, if it is bored to me it sounds like it was blew up and repaired.

i actually know the kid selling this. the paint isn’t in that great of shape and from what i remember, the interior was pretty roughed up as well.

i got fucked over once by him, i hope no one buys that thing.

Who the hell would pay that much for that car?

there be some stupid people in this world

that thing has been up for a while now. no 4th gen prelude is worth 10k. idc whats done to it.

and isnt the h23 a non-vtec engine? wtf would you use a non-vtec engine for instead of an h22

I think your thinking of Matt Marks old car. Of course Matts car actually ran good, and was cleaner, and had more suspension and less stereo. And Matt never made outrageous claims about his car :blue: Also reading the bored & stroked comment being done by McB Autosport. I think I remember this car, I think all it got was a new engine nothing more. Tony (RedlineGSR) might have actually been the one to work on it.

Im pretty sure I put an H22 in the Prelude your thinking of.

the guy that owns the car lives out in canonsburg…i highly doubt he goes to the nhscc’s events. his car has too many stereo ‘mods’ for autox anyways :kekegay:

I think this swap was done at McB prior to Tony being there…it truley is a POS. The kid bragged and bragged and bragged about this car, and then when he left all his “friends” would say what a POS it was. Someone should email him and say he has a FS post on here - compliments of Pittspeed :slight_smile: I sent him a few emails about his car haha.