who wants a Prelude?

you can have this one for only $58,000!!! i think this guy must be crazy to think he will actually get that much, sure its a nice car but $58,000?..

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Honda-Prelude-Honda-2001-Prelude-Show-Car-Fully-Modified_W0QQitemZ160090100318QQihZ006QQcategoryZ6259QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That is SO not selling for that much…

Lol what a jk who would want that!

silly ricers

Some people just won’t learn that modifying a car is a poor investment. There’s no way he’ll ever re-coup the money and time he put into that gawd-awfull thing.

http://i8.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/8e/88/c1ec_1.JPG
rice out everything except the steering wheel. classy

The guys loosing out on a lot of cash already even selling for that. Paintjob alone like that is roughly 1/2-2/3 of what hes asking. I rem the acura robot car?(also airbrushed) was in the mid 40g range for paint alone. The car suits no ones taste, deffinatly not appealing to anyone who would spend that much on a car.

2jz supras sell for less lol …

just goes to show that no matter how much you put into a prelude… they still look ugly and it’s STILL a honda.

except for his paint job the parts list reads like a canadian tire shopping list.

As mentioned above… the guy is dreaming.

i would be very very hesitant to pay even $5k for that and part it out.

If i had the money, i’d definitely buy that. But unfortunately, im poor.

Hideous!

Especially with the dolphin on the body… Im sure enough guys wanna pay 40 for a damn dolphin… now if that was 600whp and it looked like that noone would pay for it… but if that was 240 and it looked the same with that much hp… :slight_smile: hurray for rear wheel drive.

oh…dear…GOD. I think I will call it…Shrek. I was kinda digging the paint job though until I saw the mermaid and dolphins and realized that he pretty much copied the Alpine showcars.

… wow

CHAD would be all over this.

that’s just begging to be stolen and chopped just to be made an example of heh

guys, I bought the car… I’m bringing it to Bings meet… it’ll be sick yo!!