FS/ FT+cash: 89 240*s13 front*paint*extras*pics-SOLD

1989 240sx
new paint(july) nissan mineral grey base/ clear car wet sanded and buffed.
Mint body, all work done in metal (80 pics of process)
shaved rear marker lights
S13 front end
B-magic front bumper
all power options
sunroof
S13 trunk lock
Alpine motorized screen/ Alpine DVD (new in aug)
Jic-magic FLTA2 full coilovers
Full cat back 2.5" exhaust
currently has auto KA, have manual pedal assembly to convert
All new rotors and pads
have second guage cluster with HUD.
odo read 130 ish.
was safetied and e tested in begining of August.
$9900 OBO

email for more info/ more pics spoon095@hotmail.com
or call days 9-5pm 519-969-2129 ask for Jay

http://www.xceedspeed.com/forums/files/done_002-thumb_204.jpg

http://www.xceedspeed.com/forums/files/done_001-thumb_181.jpg

sorry to burst your bubble but you won’t get over $5g or so for that, considering it’s still auto KA.

just cause it looks like a Silvia doesn’t mean it should cost as much as one. i’ve seen cars with SR’s go for cheaper then this so yeah. just a thought.

89 auto 240 with nice body= $1800
paint job= $1000
silvia front end=$1000
coilovers= $1000

I’ll give you $4800 cash y0!

Funny, this is the 3rd one I’ve sold?

Your numbers are cool on all the parts except the paint job and coil overs.
thats where your way off.
And you forgot about the B magic bumper, Exhaust system, badging and Alpine monitor/ DVD.

Any ways, If I take my alpine setup out of the equation the numbers get better, But if your truely interested and not just thrashing my post come see the car and see the paint job. Then talk numbers with me.

i sold my car last month. you dont make your money back selling a modified car unless your mods were stolen or obtained for cost. the car looks sweet, dont get me wrong, but when DETS14 cant sell his car for 12 G’s GOOOOOD FRIKKIN LUCKKK selling this one for 9. bottom line.

What are you a shop or something? So what your saying all of my extras are worthless? bullsh*t. If your not interested, quit thread trashing! deal pending anyway.

goodluck on your sale man, there are too many people on here that do not know what they are talking about especially I know how much your suspension and parts are worth. I had that suspension setup in the past and it is amazing now I have a set of KEI office and someone offered me 500 saying that they can get drop zone or kyb’s hahaha.

but I would say that based on the mods done you should find someone that appreciates it since it seems that you did a full restore and not just a cheap paint spray over.

I appreciate the kind words. I was begining to wonder about this site, especially after I heard such high regard for it. Yeah I did everything on this car to the highest standard, I was planing on keeping it. I had an SR20 for it but ended up selling it off seperatly before I got a chance to install it. There is over a hundred hours put into the body and paint work on this car. But due to cercumstance it must go.

Personally I believe your car is clean, but this car is way over priced. We know how much it costs to build that car, so we want to know why your car is so special and why it should be worth as much as some machines that have SR’s with extensive mods that easily outweigh your car is most categories. So based on your price judgement, your car + an sr20 and some mods will be worth $16,000-$18,000? Absolutely not.

Re evaluate your price please. Were not bad guys, how would you feel if someone sold you a $5,000 car for $9,000? I would be upset, wouldnt you?

The reason the price is were it is. Is mainly due to the paint job. the paint cost $$$. If I were to take out my monitor/dvd. I would reduce the price $1000. but the paint job cost more then the car and front end combined!
Sure if I had a back yard, hill billy spray job I’d ask $5900. But thats not the case here. This is without a doubt show quality paint and body work done by one of the best in the area. all metal, base, multiple coats of clear, wet sanded in between then buffed out to finish it off. Yeah I went overboard on the body work but those who appriciate this kind of work will understand. If not you don’t have to buy it.

SOLD I gues I wasen’t far off after all?

Congrats on the sale…i guess u proved the haters wrong…lol… :smiley:

thanks, I don’t get how when you do a full restore people think you can sell it as if you spray bombed it in crappy tire parking lot… :?