holy f*ck there is a SKUNK in my HOUSE

well, not really in my house. in the mudroom to my house. he’s digging through some garbage I should have taken out this morning FML. I put out the garbage, the coons knock it over and make a mess, I leave it in the mud room for a few days and I get a FUCKING SKUNK IN MY HOUSE. I almost just had a fucking heart attack when I realized what was rustling as I walked in the door. I tried to not disturb it and just came inside. I haven’t smelled anything yet. still kinda freaking out. good thing I’m moving on sunday. so… any suggestions if this thing comes back tomorrow night??

Order in.

http://goodiesfirst.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/applebees.jpg

ROFL^Order a pizza and have the delivery guy come through the mudroom :lol:

Only problem is Jam IS the delivery guy. :lol:

X…

Aaron! Stop digging through Jams garbage!

trap it in a cage and drown it in the cage, then you wont get sprayed when it dies

cait will save you!

why are you up so early?

lol so you left spilled garbage laying around in your home and are suprised it attracted animals?

dude, it wasn’t spilled garbage. it was in a bag, sitting in my mudroom by the door. I usually don’t take it out until garbage day, like I said coons knock the cans over and make a mess outside. idk how the fuck he got in… again, good thing I’m moving sunday. he really made a mess out there

I don’t think he leaves spilled garbage around his home

I’ve never had any issue with the skunks that live around my place. Yea, they make a mess, along with the local cats, and coons.

Hell, I had one of the skunks sneak up on me one night while hanging out outside and just kinda looked at me and sniffed me… from about a foot away. Then he just wandered off.

sigh. too bad it wasn’t a hedgehog :frowning: I would have snatched that little guy up!

you’re doing it wrong, where are the pictures?

oh ok, i thought you had said coons knocked over the cans in your mudroom and you just left it all laying there for a few days :hitit:

Snatch it, rip out it’s glands with ur bare hands, keep it as a pet and start a pizza delivery crime fighting duo…

All that is man.

i think skunks are fucking adorable. take pics!!

:bigblap:

skunks will not spray in an enclosed area (skunks dont wanna chance spraying themselves). If you put a skunk in a cage / box / etc. IT WILL NOT SPRAY

Skunks have to set (get into a certain stance) to spray or they will not be able too.

Go out there, be a man, slap a box on it, boot it outside.