holy fire suppressants v. noco @ parker

So I’m sitting on sheridan drive by mighty and I can’t see past parker due to a huge white flume of smoke or something… I’m thinking wwwwwtf mate?

So I continue down and drive by Noco at parker and the whole station is coated in white powder/foam… bikes, cars, whatever was at the pumps. I’m guessing their fire suppression system went off

Anybody else see this shit??

I snapped a pic… up in a sec

terrorists?

yea refueling station fire suppression are awesome to see in action…but it can be bad when they are needed…I was lucky enough to see one as a demostration for work though

I remember seeing one go off at my first apartment next door. Pretty cool stuff. :tup:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/EclipseBlur/DSCF2378.jpg

lol at the kids on the bikes “WTF”

I wonder how much that system costs to recharge

How bad is that shit to breath in? It would have to suck if you were under that when it went off.

that pic reminded me of winter and i just cringed

Anyone see this before:

good stuff

Hahahaha, oops.

[quote=“MicaH,post:7,topic:32887"”]

that pic reminded me of winter and i just cringed

[/quote]

X2. Didn’t something like that go off accidently inside a gas station in Hamburg last year? Maybe stop-n-Gas?

That would be my luck right after I washed and waxed my car!

Anyone know if it went off randomly or if some dumb ass set it off?

[quote=“boxxa,post:15,topic:32887"”]

Anyone know if it went off randomly or if some dumb ass set it off?

[/quote]

me and my friend were in there at like 1am to grab some food… damn might for being closed at 1am and he asked the guy and he said he didnt know… he said also that it prolly went off by itself like it did around this time last year

the haylon system is what its called and gets everything baking soda white.

NOT a fun time to clean up especially in the winter trust me.

[quote=“JDMAllstars,post:17,topic:32887"”]

the haylon system is what its called and gets everything baking soda white.

NOT a fun time to clean up especially in the winter trust me.

[/quote]

Their fun to set off in server rooms.

Expensive to fix and expensive to reload but does the job when needed.

[quote=“newman,post:8,topic:32887"”]

Anyone see this before:

[/quote]

thats fucking sexy

this happened at the sunoco i work at 2 weeks ago. not while i was working, but about 3 hours before my shift started. i watched the security tape of it and it was fucking funny. white shit everywhere… not fun to clean up though, but most of the mess was gone when i got there :slight_smile: