holy gas prices batman

I’ll pretty much bet its not chipped, since neons there are no chip ports on neons :slight_smile:

What?

haha…

i’m glad i’m a tree-hugging liberal…

Let it go to $4.00 a gallon… I get 40mpg in my mom’s car, and I’m sure almost that good in the new car… :finger:

2.09 for regular and 2.29 for 93 here in cincy…went up .20 since yesturday…

Your small gas tank would make it up :fart:

That’s why I boycotted all gas stations and ride my huffy everywhere I go now! Even on the winter time just put on a lil more layers, like 10.

bah, it went up 10 more cents this morning. 2.29 for 93 in morgantwon…humbug!!!

my civic requires atleast 91, they dont sell 91 in pa so i use 93… i paid 2.09 a gallon in cranberry yesterday

i know a sunoco that sells 93/94 for the same price !!!

94 @ $2.09 a gal

if vtec i can understand, but there has never been a neon that requires 93, besides the srt4

where lol

Best I’ve ever seen for 94 is .04 more than 93. I was told last year that Sunnoco was going to stop selling 94 because of some EPA stuff, but hasn’t disappeared yet.

PS- that is just for 91. That’s the best you can get out here. :frowning:

Sounds good man. Give me a head’s up when you head down. It’s about a 6hr trip for me so if I roll down I’d prolly wanna make a weekend outta it. Where are you crashin’?

-TJ

mckeesport sunoco… might be north versailles… it’s on walnut street, that goes through town… it’s on my way to work sometimes… been like this for over a year??? i asked if it was truely 94 and they said yeah

:dunno:

I think 94 is like 2.11 in BV. but driving the beater for the winter I can’t remember