Holy watch this video!!!

Tell me what you guys think!!!

http://ec2-75-101-218-88.compute-1.amazonaws.com/

wow, I think he does have the legal right and morale right that he is part of his baby’s life.

I know! do you know who daughter he is talking about? Sarah Palin that is Mc Cain VP if he wins the elections

Yeah I know who he’s talking about.

I also remember about when they said it was the boyfriends baby. Then I remember reading something about Mrs. Palin lying about the whole ordeal but not sure if they mentioned the real father in the story.

Yea!! where did you read it?

Well McCain is not going to win!! He should of done proper investigation on his V.P

Pretty Crazy shit.

it will be easy to tell who’s baby it is when its born.

lolll^^^

Even though they will probably pay off some poor white people to switch babies at birth, thats how fucked up that family is

WTF? Is this even legit?

Seems like some politcal ploy to smear Palin.

he’s winning in the polls and i know ALOT of reasonable Americans that are actually voting for McCain.

I don’t know man… I think whether it is a presidential matter or what… that stuff should be kept inside the family. Btw, I’m gona give you a ring tomorrow, see if I can loop by.

The car started and I managed to get a sleeve at a place right close to me for 12 bucks

OMG people still follow politics?

WTF? !!!

WOW!!

I gave up on politics years ago, no matter who get’s voted in, they are all liers and don’t do shit for you outher then make you pay nore taxes. And if they do something good they find another way to screw you. I don’t even bother voting that’s how much I have gaven up on politics.

I will only vote the day Bing runs for prime minister of Canada! He’s got my vote!