Hometown Photoshoot

hahahahahha…yea …right

the sentra population on nyspeed is growing, nice pics

Nice piktars. Ha it’s nice to see someone taking pics of their car somewhere that isn’t shitty. I’ll never understand that fad.

stock painted black with red stripe

lol. this picture is funny.

looking tough by your Sentra doesn’t make your car any less girlie.

the guy on the far left is the best. Looks like he’s getting ready for a prostate exam…

oh man…now i have a girly car according to newman

was wondering who’d be the first to quote this one…

ummmm - icy hot stuntaz?

Yea i actually got my SER Spec V from my grandma…Came with groceries in the back and all. OH and I just got a prostate exam and i was still sore that is why I was posing like that…it gave me anal relief. lol.

That last pic was not my idea. It was the guy with the talons’. I kinda like it more for just the fact I haven’t hung out with my friends from my hometown in years and we had alot of fun that day taking the pics. Me being a ricer…it has been said before and I am sure it will be said again. I honestly don’t care. Thanks for all the comments no matter the content :slight_smile:

Yet faster then you

PooP?

And ? thats not really hard to do, i still dont think any of them look good, I never said anything about my car being better anyway.

Edit: Assmusing hes pretty much stock, at 15.5 In the 1/4 for the SE-R Spec V, he wouldnt be faster than me…as though it really matter though.

its not the fact that they happen to be by the cars that makes it gay, its the “lets go vogue” poses that take care of that

btw make sure to post up a high-res of you on your fender, since you’re such a fan I bet you have tons

http://pro.corbis.com/images/42-15590804.jpg?size=572&uid={CBEF1680-BD4B-4306-A0E5-30D6EA95B97B}

:hay::walter:
:biglaugh::wstupid:

http://www.geocities.com/icyhotstuntazz/ichstun.jpg

:grouphug:

I love those stores.

15.1 off the bottle

OMFG I was one second away from posting a complement about your car, almost claiming that it would be bearable to appear in a regular NYSpeet meet photoshoot, but then after seeing that… I just can’t comment.

I thought we were done arguing about 15 second cars here? That was like what… 7 years ago?

Don’t like nitrous?

its too fast and furious for him