Hometown Photoshoot

OMG!!! they have SPEC Vs and they LIKE them!!!11!11 let us all make fun of them! :bloated:

so they have semi stock looking cars with wheels and one guy has nitrous. who cares. they arent completely riced out with ridiculous bodykits, stickers, etc…

awe…I don’t have to open my trunk :frowning:

we have taken shots like that just in different cars, doesnt look bad

True. They aren’t as bad as a lot of cars. For NYSpeed it’s bad tho.

Good location, I can’t say I like the pics a whole lot with how they came out, but at least you guys are doing something other than sitting at home making fun of other peoples cars on the intraweb.

and you take criticism well too. :tup: to a noob that doesn’t start talking shit at the first sign of an insult.

i love the bonton!

Yea my camera is outdated and I really only like one of the pics.

I love the sky in that pic.

Yea I have learned from other boards that I have been on that some people just won’t like your car or you. No point that you argue with them is gonna change it. Just gotta accept it. I know the tails are bad. I used to like them before everyone and their ricer kid brother had theirs tinted. The sticker on the trunk is gone and all the SER SpecV emblems along with the silver strip on the top of the rear window will be gone this week.

:tup:

While these cars aren’t particularly my thing, none of them are horribly riced out at all. You seem like decent guys, nice photos.