Homier Tools & stuff

Did anyone go to this tent sale at Laurel Mall in Connellsville? Got an ad in the mail, looks like a lot of stuff pretty cheap. Is it all junk? Do they only have like one each of the good deals?

Thinking about stopping by to get some easy-outs, maybe an air nibbler, other stuff you don’t use all the time but would like to have.

Is it all junk

That’s what I thought. I was going to stop down to return some of your stuff, maybe I’ll swing by there anyway just to check it out.

dude, i have bought so much of that crap, trust me it is ALL junk

jack stands 6 years old still hold the car up.

Yeah, it was pretty much all junk. I’m all for buying quality tools, but I still bought a few things. Angle grinder & 10 wheels for $13. It’s worth it just to keep it in the basement to sharpen the mower blade twice a year.

stupid stuff it is ok for. like punhes and chisels. i cant justify 100 bucks on a punch set that all i use them for is honda shifter linkages and subaru axles. their $10 pry bar set actually is not bad. i have them still after 4 years if heavy use.

everything else is ass. however, sometimes u luck out and find quality name brand stuff at these events. one time i found some k-d tools, another time there was s-k.

truth. i have had some luck with the tools. but most times you get what you paid for. I bought a reconditioned air board for $20!! the thing lasted me 4 years!! bought one last year for $130 and seems to be crapping out already. like sailor said sometimes you get lucky but not too often