Honda 600rr

Might be getting a friends 03 600rr for a decent price. I’ve never rode before, but I pick up on shit fairly fast. The first time I was behind the wheel of a standard tranny car, I drove it like it was my job.

Any tips, advice, parts sites, or good places to ride that you guys could pass along to me?

Im going to the pamsp class at ccacn on may 4th through 14th, doesn’t look to hard.

you know matt with the s/c cobra and all those guys ride

yeah just take the class, its free, its easy, u dont even use ur own bike, and u get your liscense when your done.

i agree, i havent taken it mysefl yet but plan on it soon

Yea, havent talk’d to him in forever. I’ll have to hit him up soon if all goes through.

i have a 00 gsxr 750 i ride but im thinkin of sellin it

if i am not mistaken i beleive you need to take the class to get a license now a days…but i am sure quik or sns will chime in

I think you actually have to take a written test just to get your permit now. Then take the skills test for your license.

You have two choices.

1st - Take the now required Permit Knowledge Test and then take the free Saftey class if you can get registered in time. If you pass the written Tes and Riding Test at the End of the MSP Class, you get your licesnce.

2nd - Take the now required Permit Knowledge Test and they test at an appoved Penn Dot Licence Center.

In either case you have to take a 20 question permit test now and pass prior to getting your permit. Get their updated Motorcycle hand book and read it cover to cover and remember everything because they ask the dumbest questions on the permit test.

i took the course last summer its pretty fun.

Blah, I faild the permit test. Went in thinking it would be simple, ernt. They gave me a book AFTER I already failed and said to come back tomorrow. We’ll, the deal on the bike fell through, because Im buying a differnt toy instead. So there goes that.

i did it the good ol’ way… takin the test at the drivers liscence center… i’m sure glad i didnt do it on my bike tho… i think it would have been really hard…
did it on my dad’s CB900, and it was pretty easy to do the figure 8

the actual test is really easy… beats takin a class imo…

good choice on the bike and i dont beat taking the class i lerned a lot in it

Hit me up. we can go riding. I have to take the test or go threw the corse. But i have had no problems with the cops on a permit.

yup, i rode on permit for 3 years… reason being that when you are 18 or under you have to log all kinds of hours and shit, just like when getting your regular lisence.
Although i said do it the good ol’ way, if you’re trying to take it on a sportbike, i’d do the course… i mean… i could pass the test on my bike, but they aren’t so easy to turn at slow speed, and if you’re not really good with it, i could see it being very hard to pass the figure 8 section. Plus, they seem to be different sizes in different places. I took my test on my dad’s bike… went to two different test centers before deciding which place to take the test. The one place had a really small box… i could do it, but it wasn’t a piece of cake. The other place had a box that a Mack truck coudl turn around in.

Can’t go wrong with a Honda, those things are like maintenance free untill you have about 250K miles.

must be talking about Marks