Honda folks check this out!

Acura RDX 410cc injectors-

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/1871137

http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23027

Ran across this while just surfing H-T, is a pretty good read I didn’t get through all of it but it is definetly something new a very interesting.

yeah I heard about this not sure on picking those up yet. I’m thinking of induction but for the time being N/A is what I got. I think I’ll pick them up sometime. I hear they give a 3 HP boost (???) I think Fico has these injectors already.

yeah i read about these a while back everyone noticed a hp increase

well from reading more I guess the design of the injectors increasing atomization due to the spray, improved gas mileage plus HPs FTW

wow didn’t hear it improved MPG nice sounds good now I’ll really get them. MPG is what matters to me along with speed.

It may not the way we use them but that was the idea behind the design when honda made them, more of a mist of the fuel is supposed to improve emissions and increase efficiency

now how does it improve fuel efficiency and power? and they are just fuel injectors. I don’t know much about cars but I hope to learn more about engines and cars sometime soon. I’ll be going to a mechanic tech class. I can’t wait to get out of the army first.

The finer the mist and more controlled the spray is the more efficiently the engine can run. If those injectors (or any injector) was clogged, or not producing the FINEST mist possible, it would be less efficient than it possibly could be.

thank you that explains to me more about the efficiency part I guess the more efficient the better it runs meaning more power

Good post Wrayzor…just seen that on honda-tech the other day.

Read some more of it, I guess with the 410s being more efficient that the can actually support higher power levels which is pretty nice and they are alot cheaper then most aftermarket injectors

only downfall is the clip style for them, youd have to cut and wire the right clips into your harness which sucks but may be worth it, like everyone on H-T waiting to see some one test them out

I don’t see what the problem would be. Replacing clips is nothing…Heck, even better than putting in a resistor box. They should work out pretty good I would imagine.