Should i buy or not

Water injection for 150,should i get it or no?

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=1346246&p=1&tmode=1&smode=1

i ran a homemade system on my car stock dsm fuel pump and some good misting nozzles, i liked the results i had but i switched to an intercooler sprayer with it when i got my 650s

im confused what exactly does it do? cool the throttle body?

EDIT:

http://www.aquatune.com/overview.html

cools the intake charge, if you run an alcohol mix it raises the octane of the fuel a couple points (harder to burn) and introduces a more oxygen rich charge.

So worth it or not? Maybe for 150 it should keep my knock down for a smaller s/c pully:confused:

you could build a system like that one for like 30 bux

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
you could build a system like that one for like 30 bux
Well off to your house i go and then home depot:D

not home depot but www.mcmaster.com i think that’s it, they have spray nozzles, you have to convert from gph to cc and then match it to your fuel system i think 30% is what you want of your entire fuel system. then get yourself a nice deep resivour (dsm coolant overflow work good specially 2gs cu the pump always stays submerged) and a stock small diameter fuel pump that’ll flow between 60-100psi depending…funny how a stock 2g fuel pump will do that too - jackie has one if you really want to do it that way i’ll tell you exactly what you need to set it all up too.

save your money for a real mod…like a blower, OOOps you have one and still slow:booty: :smiley:

Originally posted by Shaggy
save your money for a real mod…like a blower, OOOps you have one and still slow:booty: :smiley:
:rolleyes: faster than joo:D

i was talking to pewter about this, alcohol done right gives you more gains over race gas, and it’s cheaper.

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
:rolleyes: faster than joo:D
joo drives a girly car…

i was talking to pewter about this, alcohol done right gives you more gains over race gas, and it’s cheaper.

haahahahahahhaah No shit:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :slap:

Originally posted by Shaggy
joo drives a girly car…
:moon: grocery getter…get it right dumbass:D

kurt.i,ll pm you when i get closer to doing this set up,thanks

let me know, i still techincally have mine i’m just redoing it cuz i calcuated the nozzles wrong and ended up with 60cc nozzles instead of 400cc nozzles like i needed. (they listed the gpm instead of gph i was pissed) here’s a rundown of parts i used

selenoid (to switch off when off the throttle so nothing bleeds through)
pressure switch - $30 napa (most expensive part)
some fuel line (anything high pressure) - $5
nozzle of your choise (misting) mine were $3 but the aquamist ones are like 12
a resivoir and a pump - can be as cheap as you make it

does this work for any car >?

forced induction, NA motors will not see anythign significant as there isns’t much chance for harmful detonation

not home depot but www.mcmaster.com i think that’s it, they have spray nozzles, you have to convert from gph to cc and then match it to your fuel system i think 30% is what you want of your entire fuel system. then get yourself a nice deep resivour (dsm coolant overflow work good specially 2gs cu the pump always stays submerged) and a stock small diameter fuel pump that’ll flow between 60-100psi depending…funny how a stock 2g fuel pump will do that too - jackie has one if you really want to do it that way i’ll tell you exactly what you need to set it all up too.

x2 i was thinking about this.

i forgot that gtps dont’ have piping to the throttlebodies because of the blower setup, the aquamist nozzles are the ones to use.