Now stocking!!! Water/Meth/Alky Injection kits, Evo/DSM Injectors

Coolingmist Meth/Alcohol/Water Injection Systems
These are designed to run straight water, alcohol, meth or any mix of the three safely. Water, alcohol and/or methanol injection provide detonation resistance, cools your intake charge, and with proper tuning it will increase horsepower and torque without any loss of margin of safety.
If you have any questions about this let me know.
150 psi standard kit - 225
https://www.innovativetuning.com/osCommerce/images/CM150psiSt.jpg

150 psi deluxe kit - 265
https://www.innovativetuning.com/osCommerce/images/CM150psiDL.jpg

Both kits include:
150 psi pump
brass water filter
brass check valve
adjustable pressure switch
injector nozzle
all necessary wiring, tubing, and fittings
For the standard kit you use your own reservoir. You’ll need a tap kit to tap your reservoir for the plumbing. The deluxe kit includes a nice reservoir and a tap kit making this kit complete with everything you need for an easy install.

FIC Injectors for your DSM or Evo. Plug and play.
FIC 650cc Injectors - Set of 4 - 285
FIC 750cc Injectors - Set of 4 - 295
FIC 950cc Injectors - Set of 4 - 329

I have the injectors here now and the Coolingmist kits are arriving in a day or 2.

BTW…Walbro 255 lph high pressure fuel pumps are now only 79 bucks each!!!

Mike McGinnis
Innovative Tuning
2756 Transit Rd.
West Seneca, NY 14224
Voice/Fax: (716) 674-2334
sales@InnovativeTuning.com
http://www.InnovativeTuning.com

how much for install on the inj. kits?

wow, fucking awesome that you carry these

the cooling mist ones are the most basic of all the setups, and always have less problems :tup:

gj bringing them here

what about a higher psi pump

That really depends on how it’s being installed. For instance, if you want the reservoir in the trunk it’s going to take more time than having it in the engine bay, etc. If you want, we can figure out exactly how you want it mounted and give you a quote.

I love them. I hear nothing but good things about them from customers and from random people online. Their service is excellent and the pricing for you guys is awesome considering they’re high quality. I also deal with Aquamist, but not everyone wants or needs a baller WRC spec injection setup. :wink:

I have not seen one higher than 150 psi used for this application. Most are 100 or 125, and only a few companies offer the 150 psi pump. I’ve seen commercial pumps that can push water at 1500 psi, but that’s not necessary or prudent for injection in your car.

-Mike

the kit i was thinkin of pushes at 220 psi…i dunno if it makes much difference or not…

but its also considerably more expensive…however works on S.D.

Gotcha. Who makes it? I’d like to check out any kits I haven’t seen yet.

I think anything over 150 psi is overkill considering less than half that is plenty to atomize fuel. Also, these kits usually spray near the intake mani inlet, giving it even more time to separate and atomize than fuel does as it’s usually fire right by the head(s).

-Mike

Is it bad for your engine if you run out of water when using this type of system?
It sounds like a fairly easy way to get more power.
Can you use tap water or do you need like distilled, etc?
Do you have any idea how much power I would gain on my car?
Sorry for the newbie questions.:slight_smile:

i should probably let mike answer

its his thread :slight_smile:

its mainly for insurance against detonation…but at the same boost levels…prolly like up to 35hp…but its all relative to ur application…the big bonus is that u can reliably crank up the boost without the fear of detonation, run more timing, leaner, along with having cooler/denser IATs
-its also great for NA applications…taking away heat soak so u can run back toback to back…u can add timing, and run leaner
-also for n2o apps where u can keep u timing up and run a biga shot

mike- its snow performance…i just checked…they offer the 220psi pump for 1500+hp applications (which does seem overkill)…however…alota guys on ls1tech use it anyway for whatever reasons…the speed density kit seems to be the best but ur also paying for it…they all prolly work the same tho…its all on the quality of the pump…and the type of engagement u desire

I am assuming the 225 and 265 are the prices.(?)
50hp for $265 sounds like a great deal.:tup:

Those are good questions. :tup:

If you tune the car so it needs water, and you’re on a stock ECU, it will drop boost and pull timing if you run out of water and knock. If you have a MBC or external EBC it won’t be able to reduce boost, only pull timing.

If you tune the car so it needs water to run safely and you have no way to pull back timing, reduce boost, etc. and it runs out, you may be in trouble.

The simple solution is to keep water in the tank. :slight_smile: It doesn’t get used quickly so most people can fill it once a week or two, or even once a month or more depending on how much you use and how big your reservoir is.

As far as a power gain on your car, gains are usually near what people make on race gas. I’d say 20-30 whp after tuning on a basic bolt on Evo using straight water and more with a water/meth mix or straight methanol.

You would use distilled water that you can get at any supermarket.

-Mike

Uggghhhhh…

It’s only money, right…

:tup: I will prolly get one of these from you in the spring till I can afford a nice water to air intercooler.

use both…the fastest turbo cars use alky

Mike
Put me down for 1 complete kit + Utec :smiley: Give me a combo deal :wink: Thanks. Btw, thank you for ordering the Amsoil.

Patrick

Am i reading this correctly?

Sounds like something a certain supra should have… :slight_smile:

did you ever see the stand up routine where the guy talks about getting in fights. and basically he goes through the races, saying puerto ricans always have the girls who get nasty and catty for the dude who are gonna fight, and how irish guys have one guy in the fight, but 17 of his buddies run around the block and jump the guy their friend is fighting form behind. then he describes blacks, and how there is one guy actually in the fight, but there is always his small buddy jumping, hooting and hollerin behind his friend, acting like he has the balls and enerygy to fight, saying stuff like “hold me back” and “oh watch out now, your gonna get it” yeah thats you. spencer doesnt even have to shop for his stuff now, here you are. :slight_smile: i dunno, just reminded me of that, thought you might get a kick out of it

on topic though i wanted to see if there is a even lower psi kit you might be able to sell. i dont think i will need the alc injection next spring, but i do want to firgure out a ic sprayer and doubt i will need all of that pressure. we will see what my iat’s are in the warm weather and then maybe i will plumb something into the itake flow.

Supras are slow and gay, see sig