Honda guys- a few easy and quick questions

1. What throttle cable should I use for a b18 in an eg civic? The stock civic one doesn’t reach the tb

i’ll update this again when i have more questions bc im sure i will…

Thanks guys

1. not sure, i know intermediate shafts are different but pretty sure the axles are the same
    2)p75 obd1 ecu, stock d15 will run it, but not good as b18 requires alot more fuel than d15
    3)stock b series 94+ linkage will work (no del sol)
    4)teg ones, with the ends modified to fit the smaller civic outlets (or get 99-00 si rad for b hoses)
    5)depends, some will some wont, depends on from ls/gsr/r and the year etc
    6)absolutely

Sweet dude. Thanks. Now I just need to know #1 and if I’m going to the junkyard sat ie. axles from an auto haha

im pretty sure they are the same, after searching around im 99% they are the same, its the mid shaft thats different (one bolted to block)

yes ill confirm, axels are the same, mid is different

Alright so I’m kind of having a hard time finding b series linkage and I think I’m jut going to bite the bullet and get hasport stuff new. What is the diffrence (if any) of reg stock b series linkage and the hasport b series eg shift linkage? Thanks

i can get you a linkage no problem, and there is no difference between the 2 except the price

Just order it from our engine vendor here on the forum. He should have linkage. The axles are different.

Don do you mean that stock b series axles won’t fit the civic hubs? And what about the throttle cable? Civic or teg?

bump new question for the honda people!

oil pans are the same.

yay!

stock b series manual trans axles WILL fit into stock civic hubs (eg anyways)
And for the throttle cable, teg