WTB b18b parts

Alright I’m almost done with my swap and i need a few things to finish. I need a shift linkage and shifter. i dunno if i need b series or if anything will work, i’m sure others will chime in. It’s going into a eg coupe. I need a b18b wiring harness from a 5 speed, as well as an ecu. I also need a dizzy. all obd1 only. let me know what you have. thanks

chipped or does it need to be stock? I have a chipped p06, may have a dizzy around here somewhere.

i know there are parts out there. how much for the ecu??

you dont need a “b-series harness” , you can use any harness from a civic, also what are you looking to spend for shift linkage …i got some

alright well then i’m going to need a manual wiring harness. what makes one shift linkage better than another? i just need one for my eg coupe. throw out a number

There isn’t. All b-series are identical

hey steve do you know if you can use a gsr water and oil pump on a b18b block???

water pump…no (non-vtec has one less tooth than VTEC versions)…but the oil pump you can use, and GSR and ITR are the same

in that case i have a brand new gsr water pump for sale lol

youd have to make offers and then we go from there , my gsr harness will be for sale soon…cause im going to rhd and will have a diff harness

O AND BTW , I HAVE A INTEGRA LS B18 P75 ECU FOR A 5 SPEED…MAKE OFFER

still looking for some stuff

I have B series shift linkage. If you want it call me. 724 771 8021

I also have the OBD1 LS ECU that u need, its an auto ecu so it will need to be chipped by hybrid or whoever for 5 speed but it will for sure work once its chipped. Ill sell it cheap as well