HONDA: possible group deal on TB porting

hey, thought id ask before sending out my throttle body to get ported.

here is the website

http://maxbore.com/

lemme know if anyone else is interested just thought id ask, im planning on sending mine out within a week

Did you already ask him about the group buy? What kind of price did he give you.

I had them bore my throttle body to 64mm and it came out great. Nice tight fit, and it only took about 2 weeks including shipping which was’t bad.

Maxbore gets a :bigthumb: from me.

id consider it, idk if im ready to do that just yet though

Group deals are listed on his page, its only like $5 dollars cheaper for so many then $10 cheaper for more, just thought id throw it up to see on here

Im gonna try and get it done here pretty soon

Also i talked to him and he said that if you send a tb gasket along with he’ll resize it for free as well

does acura count as honda to them? does to me but… if it does then i might be down, any discount?

^^

read above for discount and yea acura is honda

I’d like to get down on this deal but not in the states right now. I could possibly get my wife or someone to get it out or whatever for this group buy if it’s happening if not I’ll get it done later.

well im deployed myself the idea would be to get the tb’s to 1st Try and have jeff ship them all at once

ha ha I see where you at?? I’m out with 3rd Brigade 3ID out at BRC. Also I don’t really have any way to get my EP3 out to 1st Try I hear they have good prices and I think I will drop it off in July when I go home for a little R&R. Take care man I’m in Signal so I also got the hook up out here.

Im not quite deployed like you are no where near it, im deployed from my guard unit in pittsburgh to tyndall afb in florida working for CONR under NORAD…stay safe man