Honda swap guys.. help

So last night I took a ride in Biff’s GSR (Scspeed) and I decided I really liked how the car rode. In addition I liked that It was actually a nice car inside. Seemed really high quality, something I didn’t expect from a Honda.

So I have this built JDM b18c turbo in my CRX, and that got me thinking about stuff. Why not buy a Rot free straight bodied Integra(Any model), paint it up nice and get the interior how I want it, then swap the NA b18 for my built b18 then sell the CRX?

From what I understand my entire set up(Motor, trans, axles, intercooler, radiator) would just bolt in. (Right?)

However I’m a bit confused on what I’m going to need to do computer wise and I also want to know if my racing crossmember with traction bars will bolt into the Integra. Does anyone know how this would go?

Thanks,

Sobo

PS: Thanks for the ride last night biff haha

the b18c is out of an integra, so yes it will just bolt right up. I highly doubt that your crossmember and traction bars would work in the integra, seeing as they are two completely different chassis’.

ps - upgrade motor mounts while your at it. they are cheap. your intercooler may or may not fit and the piping will have to be redone for sure.

Yea Acuras are nice, I like how my dash and everything is a higher quality then a 15 year newer Ford Fusion. I just wish it was as reliable. :frowning:

Now I gotta find a clean car under $3000. Then I’ll just swap everything and DD the CRX for the winter with a b18 in it haha.

If it was bone stock it would be a hell of alot more reliable lol.There is nothing nicer as a dd than a bone stock 5sp integra in my opinion.

You should be able to find a clean ls teg for that price, :tup: and good luck man

integras are great dailys, if i were you id get the integra to daily and keep the rex as your “fast” car, as soon as the motor goes into the integra you will feel a pretty big power difference due to the weight

you will need a new harness (just get a gsr one), the one in your car is obd0 to obd1 i think

i dont think the intercooler piping will work, it will have to get modified(maybe just cut, or extended), you will need to keep your motor mounts in the crx if you plan to swap in a bseries, and if u get a hydro trans you will need to keep the hydro-cable conversion in the crx, if u get a cable trans, then u could sell that setup

the traction bars wont work, neither will the exhaust (catback) etc

im pretty sure the crx is using a p72 obd1 ecu, because nick had the itr ecu in his box o parts, unless hes doing a obd2-obd1 jumper harness thing which would be fucking retarded

and if you are buying an integra, make sure you buy a 94 or a 95

the suspension on the crx MAY work, im not sure, obv the wheels and such would as well

Or if you wanted to do this by winter, you could always just pick up a southern integra shell with no motor, and buy my ls motor(that’s in my car now) if you wanted

it would be A LOT cheaper, probably almost 2k cheaper, depending if you wanted my trans too or not, but you would get everything, besides the ecu, unless i found a different one

if i had the money at the time, i was going to buy the crx and swap everything into my car, didnt have it then, but have it now :meh:

I’m looking to get a rust free excellent white or black one. I want it to have GSR leather or whatever and all the nice thingy s. I want a 93-95 one so I can has obdI

I want to swap my built engine+as much stuff as I can into it, then I’m going to take the b18 with hydro trans from the Integra I buy and swap it into the CRX. The CRX will be daily driven in the winter like that, and then sold in the summer for like $2000.

I don’t want just a shell, because I’m looking to get about everything done and out of the way without having to fuck around.

doubt you will find a clean 94-95 teg for under 3000, atleast not a gsr

Well I suppose I could spend more.

I’m just looking for something nice.

just DO NOT buy a ny teg , unless it has never seen snow lol
rust makes everything such a bitch

93 integras have the square front headlights, 94-95 are mine and biff’s style, but we both have 98+ front end conversions

Some LS integra’s came with leather, i think its the SE model
But you could always just swap in a leather interior for <250$

leather sucks anyways…

I liked biffs alot.

I really want to sell you mine, it is southern never seen snow so no rust at all, I have only driven in the rain a few times and its black 94 gs-r with the leather interior(except for my recaro knockoffs). You just would never give me enough money to make it worth it for me.

Lol yea I know that. It still has never ever left me stranded its awesome, just never wants to run perfect, Always something little wrong.

Lol yea I know that. It still has never ever left me stranded its awesome, just never wants to run perfect, Always something little wrong.

I think I found my Teg!

1995 Acura Integra LS 5 spd, white ext no paint flaws no rust(VA car!) black interior.
293k miles lol.
$2000

do it lol

I can probably talk the guy down. I just have to have money first lol.

thats alot of miles, be prepared to replace all the bushings/mounts etc, if you can get it down to 1,500 you should be able to replace all bushings/calipers etc for around 500