Honda Tech meet goes bad

[quote=“sledge_hammer”"]

[/quote]

[quote=“sledge_hammer”"]

[/quote]

buahah

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

[quote=“sledge_hammer”"]

hes what happened and the aftermath

92_DB2
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

Default Re: 2011 Northwest Honda-Tech meet picture thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTNW View Post
Any one that knows any more explain lol!
i couldnt tell what was going on
So here is the story my friend nattalie traded her 4 door DA for this DOHC ZC swaped CRX we walk up and see this kid trying to drive off in her car so we were like wtf is going on i jumped infront of the car and yelled stop the *ing car because we thought it was being stolen. Then everyone started circling around once she started screaming, we were trying to get him out of the car and in that process he got hit a couple of times. After the cops came and got us into the main office to sort this out because the kid was saying it was his car and he had registration for it. The kid went to trade the car to this dude and he had his mom sign the back of the title when he went to trade and the kid let the guy take it for a test drive and he never came back. Then the guy traded the car to Nattalie. The car was in her parents name also but the kid still had the title and the spare key so he went to honda tech to try and hunt his car down. But it wasnt,the car wasnt in the thefts possession so he calls the cops to make sure its legal to take the car and the cop said yes. So he went ahead and thats when we walked up. The kid just wants his DOHC ZC back so we are gonna swap the motors for her for his D16Y7. This whole situation was MAJORLY messed up. F THIEVES!

p.s. sorry for the spelling issues

[/quote]

so he wasn’t stealing it

id have knocked that bitch. soooo annoying.

im gonna do this to like 4 people at my next meet…

That bitch is the worst.

“get the fuck out of my car”.

I bet she did it cause he black no racist

If I wanted to listen to a fat annoying whore yell for 6 minutes I would have went to wal-mart

Natalie needs to calm down…wow. Who heard the get that 'n***er . Don’t want to read too much into it.

cliffs: honda owners.

ITS ON!!!

http://www.diyfather.com/files/baby_hulk-hogan.jpg

Note, Bring baseball bat to next bings meet.

even if the dude was stealing the car (which he wasn’t ), her screaming/being let out in public is a bigger crime then theft

^hahah

what a fucked up situation though, fucking thieves!

she reminds of the fat girl on mtv live, i think her name’s sheena

Anyone guess the average age of that H-T meet? looked more like a highschool pep rally rather than a meet. Teeny boppers everywhere.

eww that bitch was gross as fuck.

“doesn’t know how to drive a stick hurrr hurr hurr hurr hurrr”

This bitch ain’t going down easy, this calls for drastic measures

http://picture.funnycorner.net/funny-pictures/5506/Man-the-harpoons.jpg

the white trash bitch needs to do one thing SHUT THE FUCK UP… most anoying white trash face and voice in the world…

Honestly by the look of the population (emos, white trash, brainless high schoolers) it was fucking epic. I feel sorry for the kid who’s car it actually was. That white trash fat bitch needs the smashing in the groin so she cannot reproduce more white trash

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

This x1000 lol

bitch needed a double big mac or something