:rofl eaton baby

ported ones are fuckin crazy loud

you’re barking up the wrong tree.

so what was behind mcd,s on sat

listen mr crotch dont get loud with me and make bullshit claims. :vlad

bull…SHIT

wat

:ninja

ill make as many bullshit claims as i want… i want to equal mr kramer on the bullshit-o-meter. bmw MY ASS.

Don’t make me upload the cell phone pic I took of it at the lot Saturday…

:shifty

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:thumbup

Just basic info: When my TA was head/cam/headers/pullys it made 427 rw, that was back in 2003 before current cam technology and head porting was good, but not superior. It was a Cartek stage 2x package that went to Tony Madias car. My car weighed in at about 3850 lbs and ran a best of 11.94 at maybe 114 if I remember right. That was with 3:73 gears through a 3200 stall. With the stock gears and stall converter it ran 12.30’s on a humid night. A stick should be similar to my 3200 stall and gear config, and SS should weigh less. BTW, my car would not break traction from a dig at LVD on nittos with that final configuration… on the street it was a different story.

Several people drove my car and we used CCW’s with slicks and skinnys… and we all were within a tenth. The car went NO FASTER with CCWs or with a different driver. It was a bracket perfect car. One day I ran 4 11.99s and a 12.00 , with a few just a few hundreths faster or slower. LOL, I ran 13 times that track rental day… Jack ran 24 times in his vette. Good ol days. Now I cant get one run in without breaking . We shall see what happens with a new, stronger, but much heavier 4l80, if I get ot it this spring!

SS, you will surprise people with that strong 3rd gear pull!

:facepalm

i never made any promises, and who says im still not going to get one?

…and there you have it.

ET and trap make sense as I have raced several LS1s with H/C/i/E/etc… That must be well under 450RWHP, correct?

427 rw, read fizzle.

So when you gonna be ready to play jammer?

Ha! you tricked him shawn!

:rofl

Weird. 427 / 114MPH traps in a 3,8XX car but I go 117ish with 45X in a 4,075LBS car. I guess that’s why dynos suck.

I think the old fart edited that shit to be honest. :lol

Some has to do with gearing etc etc…