Honestly, I think my numbers are BS

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Fair enough.

I know! thanks for the Info.

3rd gear with this cam is nothing but retarted!

The torque coverter is Trap robbing along with the 3.73 gears.

Does it make less power on the track than the dyno?

My converter eats my fuckin lunch!!

It depends…if the converter was Locked on the dyno, it will make higher numbers

if it wasnt locked, it will make lower numbers.

Auto stalled and geared cars are animals even if they only have 320rwhp…for instance, look at pauls Z28. With stalled and geared auto’s you dont need massive power to be fast.

LOLz. You dumbestics and your nutty stalls

I had a 3800 stall in my cameo, it was magical.

hey Im all M6 lol

rEALLY…wOOW… your smarter than that… peak power means almost nothing. Its about the power curve…

“you’re” or “you are”, actually.

Yes, I am aware. If you want to get technical, I could bring up environment variables, power curve, gearing, aerodynamics, etc…

Just stating that dyno #s really are just another # and not the end-all for determination.

I have to poop. Again.

then what can you make out of my power curve for instance??

I dont know shit about power curves on dynos and how it should run…

Granted, the peak numbers might be wrong but the Curve wont be.

the faster it goes up and the flatter on top it is, the better

Correct. My car has a flatter line than that which is weird.

Here’s a nice dyno graph (Yes, a 3/S):

http://www.dynamicracing.com/mw/images/3/35/971dyno_004.jpg

2 months maybe… I havent even looked at the car since the day i parked it in the garage in fall.

Shawn, wait a second, you are gonna comment on grammer ? Should I comment on lipids?

SS, looks a little spiked, but who knows. I made 396 TQ when I pulled 427 rw, Jack has 401 TQ and 427 rw… not that it means much as flow/cams etc all play a part. But I would think your in the 425-435 area and good for a mid to upper 11 depending on air and traction…and how many launches the rear lasts at the valley.

that is not true what so ever, ls6 intakes came on 01-02 ls1 fbodies period, doesnt matter if you have an ss or not, and you wouldnt be able to tell the difference between the two since they’re almost identical until you flip them over. I saw his heads, and i swear they said 243 on them, even if it is an ls1 block im pretty sure he has ls6 heads