Honestly, I think my numbers are BS

how do u figure i am wrong? LS6 motors didnt come in the SS. what i said was true, the SS has an LS1 with an LS6 intake.

u keep talking about a Torque converter, is this SS auto? that sucks!

no the ss is a 6 sp ,i doubt drew has a ls1 as his numbers are to high for a ls1 at least before the cam on morgans dyno ,as far as the intakes go all lsx motors in f and y bodies had the ls6 intake regaudless of the lower end setup…

Where is this dyno, I want to go to it to dyno 800whp.

the SS is a 6 speed y does he have a TQ converter?

ok this still doesnt make me wrong.

in the SS, it was produced with an LS1 motor, not an LS6. the LS6 was in the ZO6 and CTS-V.

It’s “Grammar”. :lol

some later year produced 01-02 SS’s and WS6’s got F’d up from the factory and actually got a complete LS6 long block. Those cars are known as the “freaks”…I very well might have one of those “freak” long blocks since my new motor was a late produced LS1

their was a news article on it a while ago…I will see if I can dig it up.

Florida, NY.

I might go back out there with the new injectors and for the re-tune and watch him dyno my car this time LOL

i dont know much about Lsx’s but cant you just run a number or vin on the block and solve this?

I’d like to read that, that’s a funny mess up.

“Oh, your civic’s brakes were having issues so we replaced them with these ZR1 brakes”.

ok but what about the TQ converter? if ur car is a ^ speed manual u would have a clutch, not a TQ converter. is your car auto?

um…not a very equal comparo but ok. :retardclap

im not sure where your getting this torque converter from? Manuals dont have them lol

I would exactly say it was a “mess up”…sorry, I worded it wrong

01 was when the first LS6 came out and it was very identical to the LS1’s…so some mechanics screwed up the organization of the motor line and some accidentally got dropped into F-bodys.

also, my V6 was kind of a screw up. I had a sticking brake caliper and I brought it to the shop and the part number on the brake caliper didnt match the V6’s brake calipers numbers (the one it was supposed to have)…turns out, I had the z28 brake setup from the factory on my V6.

Dude he didnt say he had a torque converter stfu already

so there are vettes out there with Ls1?

yes, but its in the back of the motor and I cant really get to it.

no, the mess up was only in the f-body line.

some think they did it on purpose because the f-bodys were comming to a end and they were making them with the LS6 because it was a new designed motor…others think it was just a screw up.

vettes came with LS1’s. haha

and benny if u dont shut your ulgy face, im going to cum in your other eye

man, you know most ppl wont care what you put down on the dyno. run it at the track, bring that piece of paper home, scan it and post it here. theres always going to be somebody bashing you no matter what number you say it did on the dyno. first theyll be like “thats not enough, shitsweak” then theyre goin to say “bullshit, no way its that much” you know how it goes man. bring a friend, have him/her make a video with the clearly visible time and youre good to go.