hey! no one asked u so GTFO NAOW!

I think hes talking about C5 Z06’s.

yup…

thank you, yeh when the mess up would have taken place

97-04 reg vettes came with the LS1

ZO6’s came with the LS6

2001 385hp with shatty parts
2002-04 405hp with bettar parts

never said you were wrong about the motor itself, but this is such a noob answer and totally wrong, and who keeps talking about torque converters?

in the previous pages they were talking about TQ converters and the losses of them on a dyno and how u can lock them blah blah.

i was unaware that the LS6 intake came on other LS1 motors other than the SS, WS6 and the ZO6, so go noob yourself.

why are you telling me this? I know lol

exactly. I thought my dyno #s were BS too, till I went to the track. Most if not all chassis dynos can be manipulated in one way or another. Trap speeds don’t lie, it is only a 3-3.5hr drive to atco, etown, or island dragway, and between the three tracks you could probably go any day of the week.

yes, but I dont want to drive 3+ hours to run when I know I have great potential to snap my rear end. So until I get a stronger rear end, lebanon its going to hafto be.

Lolz, my flat 6 made moar tqz than you!

But in all seriousness, just run it at the track or wherever you see fit and that’ll give you a better ballpark of your actual numbers.

i thought i would stretch my LSX knowledge haha i kid i kid.

yah…its because I have a big cam, on a small displacement motor which is why I didnt gain that much torque compared to HP.

when do the saturday runs open at lebanon?

April 18

http://dragway.com/home_034.htm

april 18th

small displacement? I wouldnt go that far

In the V8 world, sure it is. Not compared to a honda fit though!:lol

for my cam, its considered a “small displacement” motor. Its stock cubes. 346. In the V8 world, thats pretty small when you can get small blocks now up to a 454 in the same block.

yea i mean its not huge but look around at other cars and there v8’s. 5.7l is decent

i still want 7.0L

Update:

Im going out to the shop again saturday morning to get the injectors installed and a updated tune…and Im going to be there when he puts it on the dyno…

we had a in depth discussion today about the numbers. He bought the new mustang dyno used from a different shop a few weeks ago…well last night he looked at the software and load settings (I think thats what he said) and out of the 5 settings, (5 being the highest rating) it was on 3. So he reset and calibrated it back to 1 so saturday afternoon I should have 100% accurate numbers.

his email…

“This Saturday is fine. Next Saturday we are going racing. let me no what time if good for you shouldn’t take more then an hr. we can drop the idle but it might start surging with that size cam. updated my dyno comp to windows XP and i had to reinstall my dyno software. there is a box from 1 to 5 that has to do with the hp calculation. the previous owner had it set on 3 where it should be set at 1. They told me when people try and sell work they dyno there cars low and then up that box and give them some magic #s which isent wright to do.”

so we will see. As long as it makes over 400 I will be happy.