hood and headlight fitment issue

ok i have a 1990 eagle talon and as you know its got the flip up headlights and everything. well as im now putting it all back together i have the headlights in place and im trying to put the hood on but the alignment between the hood and headlight gap is way off. on one side theres a huge gap and on the other side the hood is pushing down ontop of the headlight.

im not too sure what to do about this but if anyone has had a similar problem please let me know, im so sick of little problems such as this.

im not sure if it has anything to do with the new front end i have on the car but before i had no alignment issues. its extremely wierd and irratating.

did you leave the bolts for the hood loose before you checked the alignment of it or did you just bolt it on assuming it would be perfect?

you should loosen all the bolts to the headlights and hood and then see how everything aligns, and when it doesnt line up correctly the parts should have alittle play on them when loose to the point where you should make it line up right…

elaborate on the new front end…how much is new?

the hood bolts arent in at all we just lined them up how they should be and see it it would align in the gaps right.

and the raditaor support and part of the frame horn is new on the car but before all lined up (hood and fenders)

if your headlights tie into the radiator support…which i’m sure they do, but not positive because i do not know the vehicle that well, then i would look at that to be your problem, esp since your headlights are the part not lining up. how is the radiator support connected to the frame?

its spot welded to the frame horns. i measured literally over 100 times and everything lined up both before and after welding and i previously had the hood and fenders on no problem. there should be no reason for this not to line up