Hooter's Mod ski

sick ill peep the vids soon at work here. 24 years is a lot of seat time for sure!!!

Captalcrew is selling a Blaster with many mods. Think he is asking $1800 if anyone is looking for one. This is a cheap price considering how much was put into it last year. Low hour engine.

It won’t be at Lanzis on the Lake but the other pub they own. I can’t recall the name. We met with the owner’s on Monday to discuss the event. I wasn’t there, so not sure what our club/group worked out.

We lost the Rochester Race due to a politician embezzling permit fee’s. So all the permits he issues were canceled. Rochester has been on the tour for over 12 years. Syracuse was dropped by AJ Handler the Regional promoter. Not sure why! So the Adirondack jet ski club is taking it upon it’s self to organize races.

It will be a points race/stop on the national tour. So I am curious to see what teams show up!!! :popcorn

It will be at Sport Island Pub. I work there on Saturdays, so i will for sure be there to see that shit!!!

Yup thats the place!!! :rofl Mmmm the smell of burnt race gas!

It’s a two day event! Saturday & Sunday. Each class should have 2 Moto’s per day. Anywhere’s from 12-16 laps. With a Freestyle competition mid day. Backflips for titties!

A couple pics from Toyota watercross

GP ski Blocke’s 1100 SJ