Hope its not a repost...

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07179/797796-194.stm

I’d go to walk out… I mean— they are terrible. I think all media should be allowed to cover it.

If this is a repost delete it— but I searched and couldn’t find it.

Just be patient, we’ve got the 5 year plan* in effect. Keep the faith…

*the 15 year version of the 5 year plan.

/Pirates

lol thats awesome.

nothing will change…pirates will still suck for years to come

yeah the pirates suck real bad nothing they can do to prevent that. They need to move out of Pittsburgh. Looks like the Steelers are heading that way too though with last season. I hope they do better this season with the new head coach. I try to be optimistic.

its a good thing they have a nice stadium

Any links for photos or videos?

Should be happening now…

Pirates baseball, rebuilding since 1992.

was at the game tonight… not too many people left during the protest… lot of people wearing protest t-shirts though

Yes, because the team will CONTINUE to trade away good players at the cut off point and NOT spend money for good players. Theres no cap in this leauge, spend some fucking money. People will flock to the stadiums if the team is around 500 all year.

“We Will”

LOOOOL

If you go, and walk out, you’ve already supported them by buying the ticket. For a much better display, nobody go to the games.

did anyone ever play lil league? my lil brother played, and the coaches would always take the team on dollar days. we would sit way up peanut heaven and root on the pirates…not bc they were good/bad…not bc they got paid to do it…but bc we loved the game. bc those 10 kids wh looked up to these guys wanted to be in thier shoes to play the game not get the pay check.

the problem with these guys is they only play…for the paycheck. theres no roll models in pgh. its not a GAME anymore…its work. and who the hell wants work?