HORRIBLE NEWS!!!!

Yes that is the same Steve.

And No Kayle never got his plate number I talked to him last night. He’s pretty shook seing the whole thing unvail. He’s at the U of A hospital for anyone that wants to see him. It’s better to go later this evening if anyone does decied to go.

this shows why there is no point to own a gun, i hope he press’s charges big time on the dude that did this to him. No one deserves to be shot.

Shouldn’t be too hard for the police to track down.

Assuming the jealous boyfriend was one of the people in the car… Steve knows the girl he phoned, and she knows her boyfriend (and presumably his friends)… so hopefully there should be a nice easy trail to follow.

I agree, that circumstance didn’t warrant getting shot. Not even close. Heck, even if he HAD been trying to hit on/pick up the guy’s girlfriend, that STILL doesn’t warrant it.

Some people are just sick these days. Things like this should just end up in a simple fistfight, if that’s even the case.

Hope he gets better soon, condolences to him and his family/friends.

BIG GUNS = SMALL PENIS, that’s why they’re so scared when someone talks to their gf’s. Fucken bullshit, I hope the guy gets better and I hope the guy who did it and his buddies in the car get charged with attempted murder, because obviously they were trying to kill him. Steve is lucky to be alive, when I heard it was a shotgun and not a pistol, I was like this guy must be messed up, but lucky to be alive.

The sad thing is that these guys who did it, will get charged, go to jail for a year or so and be out and not learned anything. In fact they’ll be running around saying,“I shot a guy and they only put me away for a couple years.” Therefore feeling like they have permission to go around shooting ppl. In the end it’s the police and courts doing nothing to protect us and everything to condone what they try to regulate.

It seems the world gets shittier and shittier, but that’s why we all have to be HAPPY TO BE ALIVE. Take care Steve.

The best of luck to steve!

LOL

So far i heard he is doing very well considering what happend.

Should be fine with no long term problems

k well, GOOD NEWS… Monday was a big day for steve, and it was a day that was definitely in his favour, when they unpacked his kidney, and liver, he was stable, and they went in to patch everything and they didnt find anything that they didnt already know about.

So as of yesterday he was completely sowed up, and an inital attempt to take away the pain killers was already underway, He had awoken and went into shock, was given some morphene and they were going to try again today, and all went well, he was awake talking and joking around iwth the guys, so i think a full recovery is expected.

The news about the suspect: The driver of the black sunfire (Zazams story is dead on) is the shooter, the passenger was the girl who had no idea that her bf had a gun and is testifying against him in court. The driver was arrested 230pm at his house when swat teams intruded his house and found him asleep, with the gun in the room (idiot). they went through first trials, and he made bail, and within the next couple days will be tried before a judge where a final trial date will be set, and he might be put in jail or make bail upon the judge’s discretion. The detectives say they have a rock-solid case, with all the evidence they need to convict him, so hopefully hes put away for and extremely long time, if not life.

InZane: yes it’s the same guy, black S13, also showed up to meets with kayle in the FD or in his jeep or brothers civic.

So thank you everyone for your support and hopefully we’ll see steve at some more events/meets before the winter comes

Pfft…unfortunately if he is convicted he’ll likely be out in 10 or less.

What they should do is take out the organs out from the shooter that Steve lost and transplant them into Steve. THAT would be somewhat more fair.

and do it with no sedatives :E

And plastic utensils from McDonalds. And a masochistic doctor. :E

What has he been charged with? Attempted murder and some weapons offenses?

Glad to hear that he is doing well!

Give him my regards.

Aaron

Holy shit!! This is all crazy!! Ya hear about shit but never think its someone ya know or met. I wish Steve all the best!!
Sorry for the late reaction here, but I had no internet for a lil bit, while I moved over the weekend!!

Hi guys Zazams story is 98% correct actually we were just trying to get a rize outta this kid and in effect i got shot. i am home now and recovering everything hurts and i am soar thanks to everyone for thier support. !

the accused has been charged with attempted murder and awiting a preliminary hearing.

Holy Shit your alive!! Good to hear you are doing better Steve.

Good to see you back Steve. As for the ass that shot you, there is no reason for a person to shoot another person, even if you are annoying the shit out of them. I hope he gets convicted and gets the maximum penalty.

That’s pretty wild… It’s good to hear you’re doing better :slight_smile:

Hey big guy! Nice to see your doin better. Good luck with all the drama and have a fast recovery!

Good news.

Glad that you are better and best wishes on the recovery