HORRIBLE NEWS!!!!

Everyone please send your regards for our former member STEVE SCOTT, it was his birthday last night, and after a night of partying and everyone that knows steve, knows that he will never back down from a fight, had a quarrell with an ex-girlfriends bf, and was shot in the stomach

he is now at the UofA hospital, has had surgery. and is going in for more surgery tomorrow. everything does look promising, and he should be fine but we will not know 100% sure until he gets the packing removed tomorrow. :cry:

I hope everything gets better for him.

Yea that is horrible

I heard the news today from steve at work.

Best of luck for him

Wow, sorry to hear that. Hope all is well!!

That’s terrible to hear. I hope Steve pulls through, there are some great surgeons at the UofA.

Was this other guy arrested?

Best of Luck

holly shit. City of compton!!!

Hope he gets better soon!!!

holy shit!! thats brutal i hope hes doing alright!!

Sorry to hear. Did it happen on whyte lastnight?

I belive it was at the standard.

The news said it was near 23 ave and Calgary Trail…

Good luck, gangsta.

It happened on 23rd ave.

Oh shit man, that’s not cool, I hope he recovers and all is well, I hope the guy who shot him gets what he deserves (mental anguish)

Sorry to hear this… I hope Steve is ok, i dont know if i know him… but shit like that shouldn’t happen to anyone… Good luck steve I hope your alright!!!

fucking people and their guns! :hit

Fuckin idiots and their guns. I hope your friend’s ok.

B-Wurm :smiley:

Police had a suspect in custody yesterday after a 20-year-old man was blasted in the stomach with a shotgun.

Acting Insp. Jamie Ewatski said the suspect, believed to be about 20, was picked up by a police tactical unit at a south Edmonton residence around 2:30 p.m.

Investigators had been looking for a suspect since 4:50 a.m., when a single shot was fired at 23 Avenue and Calgary Trail, near South Edmonton Common.

The victim suffered critical injuries that required emergency surgery. No weapon has been recovered. Ewatski said the victim is “in bad shape.”

Friends took him to Grey Nuns Hospital, where he was treated before he was transferred to the University of Alberta Hospital. Staff Sgt. Donald Paton said it’s possible other people were involved in the attack.
http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/Edmonton/2005/10/0_2/1244830-sun.html

This shit is fucked up man. Someone has to take the fall because there isn’t any way those fuckers are gonna away with that shit!

With a shotgun? Holy shit!

Has anyone heard anything else?

This is a mesage I got from Chauntell a close friend of mine:

k well after his bday at standard i guess everyone went over to his house cuz he was havin a party, then him, kayle, and shawn had to go pick up 2 girls from joeys cuz they wree just gettin off work…and steve called this ashely wheeler girl to wish her a happy bday cuz it was her’s too… then he invited her over to the party and her b/f got on the phone and said “this aint’ no bootycall, ur talkin to my g/f asshole” and then him and steve got into it and the guy was like k lets meet up, so they were suposed to meet up at south common, and steve told him they’d be in a yellow RX7 (i think) but they were really in a blue jeep liberty, and the other guys were in a black sunfire… so they went to i think it was mc donalds parkin lot, and no one was there so as they were leaving the parking lot and black sunfire pulled up behind them and followed them, driving really eratically and tailing them so Kayle (he was driving) went thru the red light at calgary trail and 23rd, and so did the other guys so Kayle pulled over to a service road just off 23rd (by those apartments) thinkin that the guys would just drive by them, but instead they pulled infront of Kayle and blocked him in, so as Kayle threw it in reverse Steve got out and threw up his hands and was like “what the fuck is ur problem?!” and he was comin up towards the passenger window so he was like 3 feet away, and the guy shot him with a shot gun, so steve grabbed his stomach and walked back to the jeep and was like i think i got shot, and everyone looked at him and he did, so Kayle called 911 and they told him to stay there so an ambulance could come and get him, and Kayle’s liek “fuck u, i’m takin him to the hospital” so he took him to the grey nuns and they they took him to the UofA by ambulance, and he went right into surgery… they took his kidney, gull bladder, apendix (cuz it’s useless anyways), and they fixed a bit of his colon, and he’s goin in tomorrow morning cuz his Duodenum has about 7 holes in it still cuz of the pellets… and they have to unpack his liver cuz they had to pack it cuz it was bleeding… so tomorrow’s gonna be the big day for him… if everything goes good he’ll probably be in the hospital for 2 months at the least … then i went there after and he’s in ICU… i talked to his mom and i went in to the area to look at him (thru the window) and he was hooked up to all these things and he was sedated… shis mom’s constantly there, and there’s always friends around… when iwent today there was about 15 of us… so he knows he’s got suport… but i realy hate seeing him hooked up to all the stuff… he’s got like 15 tubes goin in and out of him… it’s just horrible…

Damn, that’s horrible. I hope he can pull through.

Is this the Steve that I would’ve met at past NECC meets? Is he tall & thin with spikey hair, and drove an S13? Or is this a different Steve than I’m thinking of?

PS - Were Kayle or whoever else was in the car able to get the license plate of that other car?