Hot Tub for sale!

FOR SALE: Sundance Spas OPTIMA Hot Tub bought new from pool city last year. We used it only 1 time! This is a high end, top of the line hot tub, Paid over $8000 for it. Comes with matching cover and steps. Has BOSE CD/Radio system.

Dimensions: 7’5" x 7’5" x 37.5"
Water Capacity:485 gallons
Total Jets:39
Seating Capacity: 7-8

$3500

That is a nice ass hot tub!! looks like a cool place to tell the ladies about.
If there is one thing that adds 10 points to any guys game its the words -Hot Tub-

lol, yeah, you are right about that Chaz, but i’m married, so i have no game. :hsugh:

Awww, you still have game, just think every time the ol’ lady says not tonight, you still talk her into it right? that my friend, Is Game.

I wish I had room for the Hot tub, ive always wanted one of those. Maybe here at the shop… Nahh bad place for it, my pc wont make it to the side. haha

why are you selling it?

can i see a pic of it being used(perferwifey)?

:x:

Dang, I used to work at Pool Shitty (as I like to call it) and I can tell you that is a quality beast. I don’t have room for it but I sent it to a buddy of mine who might be interested.

thats looks quality…

if i have the extra coin i’d be all over it.

thanks guys, i hope someone sees this and is in the market for one. it is really nice and a very fair price. we’re selling because we have never used it, only once since we got it! just don’t have the time.

im very interested… talk more in AM

Could you possibly aid in delivery? I would have no means to transport something like that. Very interested though, just bought a new house and this would be nice to have.

i would be able to get some friends togehter to help with loading it in a uhaul or something like that. i have a truck, and a trailer, but it won’t fit in either.

I am interested if it is not sold yet. I sent you a PM

mac, if u get this thing, The Pool and Spa Place will aid in delivery.

PM returned :slight_smile:

i work for a flatbed company… maybe use it to tow it to my house… and dump in on the rear patio. kev. if you want we can go out tomorrow evening. i get off at 3 tomorrow.

thats cool with me, just let me know. i work till 5, and home by 6.

flyinlow57, what happened last night? was expecting a call from you…did you still plan on coming down tonight to check it out?

bump, still for sale!