Hot_Wheelz'z New 240sx

Well, Thankfully I finally have a new 240sx to drive. Yes, I bought it from a guy on Nexopia… It’s in great condition! interior is immaculate!! and the outside only needs a teeny tiny bit of work… But nothing thats not fixable!

Its a 1989/5 Red 240sx. 5 speed. Black and grey interior, limo tint, Sunroof, power everything, just basically your standard 240sx.

Things needed to be fix:

the red paint!!! i hate red!! this car will be black when im done with it. and the inside will have a Thin layer of truck bed liner to cut out some road noise and give my daily drives more of a luxurious feel… btw for thoes who dont know… spray on truck bed liner works well as a Dynamat replacement :wink: installer secret… haha

The only spot of rust on the car is down on the lower portion of the drivers side rear quarter pannel. and wont be hard to fix i dont think.
The front fenders both have dents in them, but thankfully I’ll be buying a Silvia front end from silvia_sr20det_s13. :smiley: so fenders will be replaced anyway.

Kai Office suspention will also be added… as well as a new posi diff… rims and tires will probly wait till spring as winter tires must be bought. any other questions comments or thoughts for me?

Pictures will be up soon.

A red S13. Those are pretty rare around here, nice!

Hehe, j/k Scott. Get some pics up!

will do thanks matt

How do you like the motorized mice seatbelts?

what are you talkin about?

Yeah that was my old car. There is/was a huge dent on the drivers side rear fender. I sold it to some asian dude. Which I believe he had it on 780tuners.com for sale. If thats the one you bought. :smiley:

Oh man, I did some shit in that car you probably don’t want to hear about. :E

Yea that was the one i bought… its in pretty good conditon from what i see… how much did you sell it to him for?

This reminds me of that episode of Three’s Company… :lol:

shut dave you suck…haha you and your very nice car!! :finga:

what about thoes seatbelts tho??

I thought was a US car from the pictures. It looked it had motorized seatbelts.

Ah … nope …

good you got ur car finally i wanna see it soon, now you just gotta get some cash so you can buy my suspension heheheh…

…useless without pics… :E

Arnt those illegal up here?

Transport Canada won’t allow you to bring any cars in that are equipped with those seatbelts, but ones that were sold here with them as original equipment are legal.

For example, there are 240sx’s that cannot be brought in from the US (I think 90-91) because they had those stupid seatbelts.

There are a few up here though, like Jeffs parts car.

Heres my run in with an illegal car

http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4268&highlight=#4268

Lucky for me the doesn’t have them then. I will get pics up asap.

Congrats on car, is it the one with thos oriental decals on the windshield?