How Deep Are You In: $how Me The Money

I guess that makes sense.

Send your complaints to 99FRC… He has the best formulas out there for making things relevant.

As for “making enough to buy more expensive cars”… That’s entirely up to the person. Some people don’t want to make payments and would rather pay in full… If you have no debt you have a zero value there.

I’m a C (according to OP’s math), but I bought both my cars this year, one of them being $11,500, so it is pretty skewed. I’d say I’m usually on the A/B line. Also, both are totally paid off.

CC debt is bad because it’s not backed unlike a house.

However, my CC debt had the wife’s ring on it which I promptly paid off. I just wanted some insurance on the purchase.

But, I can honestly say I have easily outspent a lot of people on this forum on my old car. It’s not worth it. I am not saying to not mod if that’s what you like. But, if you live at home, deliver pizza, have $10K in debt but drive a sweet car, you failed.

x2 :ohnoes

Vlad, don’t you still own every vehicle you’ve ever purchased?

I’d say D including both vehicles that are on the road this year.

im D also :banghead

I can no accurately say, that is all

There may or may not be an element of truth to that. :ponder

Do you still have the Honda? That thing is a dinosaur. :lol

d…i haven’t had a job since feb. fuck yea!

Big D: %57

Jetta + big turbo build
POS daily
Parts car
Motorcycle
2 dirtbikes
and I work for beans…

Yep, I’m trying to do everything in my power from making it go extinct.

C

And thats including my car and my gf’s car if I did just my car it’d probably be B.

Quite a few Cs and Ds… Couple of As, no E people out there!?

Honestly Archie, I would easily be an E if i could add up the $$ spent on the 64 & my other hoppers. I don’t have that kind of time.

Edit: As it is, my D was a 74% LOL

That’s all good… Hey if you ain’t payin’… You ain’t playin’…

Hence the winter mods thread? :lol

The winter mods thread is just all about me NOT spending any savings on things for the cobra and caddy this year. I’m definitely not hurting financially, but additional income never hurt anyone. Plus, I always enjoy helping good people out, so if I can kill 2 birds with one stone, I’m always down.

Oh god, I just thought… is there a category for 100% like F, cause I’d be srsly fucked if i counted tools! lol