? how do u take speed reg. off 02 cavalier

Stock j-body suspension is beyond terrible and your tires will probably explode if you do 110 for any length of time.

Any moron can go fast in a straight line. Trust me, you will not win any races if you can go more than 108. The top of 4th is 108, 5th is not going to pull at all.

The information is out there, and its a lot easier than you think…
So long as you don’t want to actually know how fast you are going.

not to mention if the suspension on his car is what it used to be(i knew the original owner) your sitting on stock struts with lowering springs. Thats bad enough right there. Going over 100mph on that suspension is plain stupid

moved to OT for now.

swap in a 350

she’s cheating on you.

push it with a Camaro?

i do know how to do this as well it is actually not as hard as it seems. as for 108 in top of 4th i have no idea what is wrong with your car then all 3 that i have had hit the 108 mark at about 4500rpm so there is more there. I am not going to tell how to do this because i in no way condone going over 80-90 on the thruway but im just saying that 1 it can be done easily and 2 there is alot more to the j cars with just a little work to be done and as for 108 in top of 4th that is not true because like i said all 3 that i have had 108 is at about 4500rpm and rev limit is 6150rpm