How educated are you?

This could get interesting. Post what the highest degree of education you have acquired in your lifetime. Example, high school diploma, masters degree, etc.

I’ll start. I have a 2 year degree in accounting from Siena/HVCC (combined credits), and I am now working on my B.B.A. in Accounting at Siena.

3 years of college, Baruch college/Suny Albany, I will graduate with a B.A. in Anthropology and with a history minor.

Where I come from, a lot of back porch pickin

where i come from, alot of front porch sittin’

corn bread and chicken ftw

GED and ‘some college’

iFail

a little over 3 years of college in different majors, hopefully i’ll be back in a classroom by spring next year at latest.

2yr degree in CAD at hvcc

BS in Finance, minor in Economics. Halfway through an MBA w/ Real Estate concentration.

I figured this would turn into a thread for people to bash “elitists” when they actually meant “smart people” because they dont know the difference.

“College an shit”

i have various certificates, but havent attended college yet. that starts in a couple weeks.

BS in Computer Engineering. Minored in Mathematics.

AAS Deisel and industrial equipment

Pursuing associates in Business Admin. Then gonna go on to BA, then MBA.

School sucks a lot less when you don’t feel like you have to go.

bs in sociology from sage college of albany, I’ve been bored with life ever since I started into the real world and am thinking about going on to a masters

BS in mathematics, minor in physics.

2 associates degree’s from HVCC in Applied Sciences or some shit like that.
One for auto mechanics and one for auto body repair.

and youre a linen service driver. what a waste of money.

AS in criminal justice, going towards BS major-crj minor-psych

AS in general studies and working towards a Nursing degree