How educated are you?

You and your mom are hilbillies. This is a house of learning doctors.

Activities! :rofl

Associate from HVCC in Computer Information Systems.

Going back this fall for my Bachelors in Information Technology (which work will be paying 75% of) at UAlbany.

6yrs of experience in the IT industry (4yrs at my current company and 2 doing IT sub-contracting work for my school district during my junior and senior years) which includes networking and desktop support.

No certifications, but planning on doing A+ and Network+ one of these days to get them out of the way, and then the more serious ones (MS/Cisco).

June 12th, I take tests to get onto the State lists for two Grade 18 (Desktop and Network) jobs and one Grade 23 job (Desktop - hope I get something from that list - the difference in money is massive).

B.S. In Physical Education from SUNY Brockport 07’ after a few years off I am 3/4 of the way into my masters in Health Education from Sage Graduate School. I think grad school is less difficult than high school was but that could just be me. I know for a fact that I have better grades now but that could also be a maturity thing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Damn did I call that or what.

^:rofl

Call what? I’ve been taking a break from this forum the last 2 weeks?

Oh taking a break? Yeah we often change user acct info because a member is ‘taking a break’

if you can’t take the heat, stay out of the chicken.

grade 18 is a great starting point. good luck with getting the job, though big drawback is that new hires are under the Tier 5 retirement program. but a pension is hard to come by these days:thumbup

WTF are you talking about? I intend to post much less so I removed my information. Big deal. But I’m not following what you ‘called’.

Grade 18 is a little less than I make right now but I hear good things about State jobs. My brother works for the State as a programmer and pointed me to these tests.

dude I’m not even going to bother, don’t want to muck up the thread any more than it is, carry on if you must :rofl

You just got bennyslammed, punkass.

:rofl holly shit

oh ya im the most uneducated person you will meet hands down, i never even flipped a burger… honestly

Yeah, you just walk on your hands for quarters :lol

hahahahaa when i walk on my hands my quarters fall out my pocket, so thats about as useful as drinking my own piss

BA?

Anyhow, BS CS and minor in Business Management

Waiting for wife to make $$$ before I go back to consulting and teaching.

Also, random degrees are meaningless unless you consider how well one did and where they went to. But, this isn’t my thread. :slight_smile:

PJB just get a job at the hospital. MAny jobs pay 12.00 to start with overtime opportunities. OH yeah psi2high i work with your “Future Wife”. Shes pretty wild, but very funny.

I really hate to burst yours and chucks bubble but you will have to completely start over to come here. I mean even principles of communication/calc/bio/chem… Its all about money. I suggest you make up your mind sooner than later lol. My buddy mark is 25 with a bio degree from sienna. Hes in all my classes. You do make cash when you get out and while your in school.

Anyway im a second year at albany college of pharmacy. Specializing in pathology/hematology.

You mean you wish you picked a different focus in college not college, in general.

For what it’s worth, the new high school diploma is a BA/BS.

maybe for you, at your stage in life.

that is simply not true.