How educated are you?

This has been on the back of my mind for years. Good choice, btw.

BA in Economics and current job has absolutly nothing to do with it

Associate’s in Business from HVCC, currently a senior at UAlbany and will have a Bachelor’s in Economics

FML

Econ degree + charismatic/socialable person = good job. If you get to pick, find a company that will pay your way through grad school (probably an MBA) plus your experience by then and you’ll make good monies.

Yeh im a very sociable person and that does sound like a good plan. Im just really losing my motivation to do any more school after this last year.

I nnnnnever thought I’d be back but here I am. Grad school is different and better tho, IMO. Wait to decide until you’re out for awhile.

^ That’s what I have to do, work will pay for whatever degree I want. I just have to motivate myself again. I just have an AAS in Electronics.

well thanks for the advice :thumbup

A couple of credits away from an Associates in Computer Science from SUNY Adirondack.
Starting classes this fall to get my BA in Computer Sciences.

And yes, college is much easier once you learn to value the actual education you receive vs. valuing the “social” experience you receive. I can’t count how many times I have taken a class just to listen to some retard next to me complaining how he is failing and the class sucks when all he/she does is come into class and sleep and draw pictures on their study guides.

AAS in Info Systems

“Graduated” New Horizons

Have some certs, need to go take the rest of em… Work a lot and make enough money to not care right now :lol

should stick with that actuarial degree, make bank

Nice, a fellow CS major. If possible, intern where ever you can. Employers love it when your resume lists a dozen different technologies you’ve been exposed to in educational/professional settings.

I have owned and operated my own IT Consulting company for two years now lol. I am set with most IT venues. What I am focusing on now is Programming in either a C++ or Java language. I don’t know why, but I just really love working with that shit.

Go Java for sho.

Seems to be much more common than C++ now.

Regents Diploma, 3 years at SUNY Albany.

B.A. in History from UAlbany, M.A. in Political Science from Rockefeller at UAlbany. I applied for the Ph.D. program and got rejected due to my average GRE scores, which were apparently good enough to get me into the Master’s program though. I now have my rejection letter hanging on my office wall.

Aye’m hawm scholed. Can I haz kandy?

BS in Accounting, still studying for my CPA…

+1 Java for multi platformed application, .Net for windows specific stuff. If you ever got any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM. I have a ton of experience in Java and .Net (and various other technologies that are not popular but my school taught me anyways).