how fucked is this "t-money content "

why does everyone hate him?

Because he likes to flaunt money like a douchebag. Just like you.

Ive never met him so i dont hate him, but he does flaunt his money and seems extremly arrogant and immature. But just about everyone acts different on the net.

Hes a member on here?

Yeah, his member name is “1evilzr1”. He has that '11 ZR1, a '04 Gallardo, and a '10 Silverado crew cab murdered out with wheels. There’s a lot of mixed stories about him, I myself think he’s an alright guy, as he’s never been a douche or anything to me personally. He likes to flaunt his stuff, but so what? I would too if I had those kind of toys.

He doesnt have 1 arm and a nick name “lefty” does he?

…I would flaunt until I couldnt flaunt no more if I had a zr1 or a lambo… Thats what you DO with those cars…lol

i think thats the main reason why hes disliked by most people

He’s a loud mouth punk… Just recently he called out a friend on this board using a “face book” message wanting to “meet up”, through a mutual friend… Riiiiight.

Is he starting the trouble or is he just responding to everyones verbal abuse towards him? I have no idea who the kid is im just saying from personal experience people on this website are not nice and talk shit for no reason lol.

He deserves all the shit talk he gets, he brought it on himself…

then I guess that means he started the trouble in which case he deserves it lol.

He doesnt have 1 arm though right? lol… pretty sure someone woulda mentioned that but I know a dude thats had all those cars thats a 1 arm guy.

your missing the big picture.

you want the whole story, have fun. Read up.

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=19185&page=17

/thread/

No hes not lefty, T-money doesnt own an ice cream shop

I read the first like 5 pages and im just gonna stop. Seems like people, me included are jealous of the guy. Im not sticking up for him becuase he probably IS a douchebag in person but in the first 5 pages he didnt seem like he was the shit, seem’d like he was legit trying to have some simple fun without waisting his time. Most turbo hondas would get destroyed even with the light weight they possess, johns srt8 jeep which I believe is the one hes talking about might be a good canidate off the line but is running the same exact horsepower range and twice as heavy and he openly admitted he’d get raped by a 1000cc bike.

I was expected some shit like “I aint racin no riced out turbo civic, i’d be embaressed to even be in a race with that shit… Thats like competing in the special olympics, even if you win your still a retard”

didnt seem like he had that mentality but then again I havent been around that long so I wont talk.

ok lol, didnt know.

you need to read page 17+

This dude has obscene amounts of money. He’s talking about driving the lambo as a winter car last I knew, from a mutual acquaintance. I can’t hate on him. I don’t know him. He’s just another guy with more money and cool shit than me. :shrug:

o.

lmfao, Bam Margera shit right there.