How I lured Jeff into dating me

1994 - I decided to buy a Z28 and knew Jeff had just ordered his TA. We worked together and I asked him to come with me to the dealership. I gave him some lame excuse about how salesman treat single woman buying cars. I had him hooked from that point on - a woman who likes cars and asked him to participate in one of his favorite hobbies (negotiating cars deals). Went to Century III Chevrolet. Got a lame story about paying sticker price to order my car. No deal.:mad: Led to date number 2.

Date number 2 - Day Chevrolet. Ordered car. Jeff happy with deal. :slight_smile:

Now it was Jeff turn for lame excuses - called me to talk about security systems for our cars.

Been together since.

:cool:

sorry to here u got stuck with him!!!:frowning:

:smiley: :wink: :tounge:

How cute :smiley:

Just one tip ! FEED HIM MORE OFTEN !!!

any girls like Cutlasses? :smiley:

:gives:

nice story :smiley:

well jeff wife has class…

she bought a fbody…need we say more

Originally posted by BlkP42E
:gives:

nice story :smiley:

:smiley:

jeff is a good guy.:cool:

Originally posted by slowcamaro
well jeff wife has class…

she bought a fbody…need we say more
correction, jeffs wife bought a f-body with some power that why she has class. :tounge:

He eats all the time. Believe it or not he’s gained weight since I married him. It’s because I’m such an awesome cook.

I forgot the sad part of the story - I had to trade in my Z28 when the Westinghouse Division we worked for shut down. If Jeff really loved me, he’d track it down and buy it for me for an anniversary present.

z28’s make a great family car

Originally posted by Jeff95TAsWife
If Jeff really loved me, he’d track it down and buy it for me for an anniversary present.

:rofl:

i got a nice sunset orange 02 z28 m6,he should buy for u!!!:smiley:

Originally posted by Jeff95TAsWife
If Jeff really loved me, he’d track it down and buy it for me for an anniversary present.
I can’t. Someone said my car is too LOUD for the baby. :tounge: