Keep the Z/28 or sell...

As you guys know the Z/28 has been up for sale: http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16341

Well bottom line it’s not sold yet. I’ve had tons of tire-kickers. Some serious buyers that couldn’t get loans, and the usual jackasses that offer my $8k cash when I want 14.

Soooooooo I’m starting to think about keeping it.

I really love the car, and I’ve had it over 5 years now. Honestly I’m more of a Camaro guy than a 'vette guy anyway. Don’t get me wrong I have tons of respect for the 'vettes and the Z06s simply amaze me. But I’m just more into muscle cars than sports cars. Of course what I like to do with my cars (AutoX and Road Course) suits sports cars much better. But hey, I fit in w/ the Fbodies better: we’re both a bit overweight, rough around the edges, and lack some class! :wink: :slight_smile:

If you click the above link you’ll see all the parts I already have into the car and sitting around waiting for it.

On top of that I recently got a Porsche 996TT front brake conversion, Unbalanced Engineering Torque Arm and a few other things. If I keep the Camaro it’ll go under the knife this winter and come out w/ all this stuff on it for the next AutoX season. Also I’ll camber the rear-axle, do some weight reduction etc.

If I sell it I’ll get a Z06 and do maybe shocks and of course race wheels/tires and that’s about it.

Hmmm.

-TJ

Yopu live in Cali, wtf do you care about winter?!!??!?!

thats when the entire state agrees to take a rest from the nightly gay sex orgies so they can get some work done.

keep the Z

I’d keep it. Then again i’ve always been partial to f bodys over vettes. :mullet:

keep it,u aint old enough for a vette yet!

either way u cant lose…have fun

Well, I guess I should say “between race seasons” rather than “winter.”

-TJ

small penis says get a Z06