how many bone stock cars run better than 14.50 1/4 mile

I’m proving a point to an R tard, who is jumping up and down huffing and puffing that a 9.2 1/8th mile pass is “respectable for a modded street car”
9.2 = 14.38 = fucking slow as balls

this started because hes sad that im getting rid of the POS top end i had on my truck this year, because it wasnt making any Real power.

discuss

Also, for added salt, he thinks to go faster then that you must spend thousands of dollars.
I refered to LZ’s 7.50 ls1 with cam/stall/gears and then he started to cry and huff n puff more.

I’m sure there’s alot of bone stock cars that are faster than that. Shit, that 4000+lb E55 AMG Benz that Scott has runs like mid-high 11’s…(which is fucking awesome, and I’m looking to buy one. Soon).

LZ’s old car didnt have a cam, just full exhaust and stall… fyi. stock cam, stock heads, stock intake.

Theres a guy on another forum I’m with the new 6.2 Chevy truck. Hes ran 13.2 with E85, mild tune, and exhaust.

lol

click through the list at the bottom:

thats 4 cylinder territory, hell ITR did that in 96

I ran 12.9 in my stock M5.

Good god man, family cars were running that on bias plies in the sixties

Thats a good launch in a bone stock V6 family sedan…

Bone stock gto in my sig will run 13’s all day. A ton of cars run high 13’s low 14’s stock.

:lol: @ retards that say “bone stock with”

:cuban:

14s is great for an econo box?
and mini vans?

My TBSS has ran a 14.0 BONE stock with 55k miles on it with a bunch of crap in the hatch area. It’s not lightning fast at all lol

Don’t 335s break 13s stock? They’re at least faster then 14.5.

my point exactly.

Low 9’s is fast in the 1/8 for a stock car. Especially if you can drive it every day and get good MPG. What do you consider fast?

2004 CTS-v which can be had for mid teens, do low 13’s stock

for a stock car, its decent, for a modded car its pathetic.
8.0 is okay for a daily driver, 7.5 or better is more my language tho

LT1 Camaros and 5.0’s run 14’s stock.

It really isnt hard to make your stock SBF/SBC car run 13’s,more gear and a better stall will do that for you.

A stock E55 AMG runs mid 11’s… really? Even if it ran 11.99’s in 1320ft do you think spending $80K is worth it? Dollar for dollar this is not a good choice or comparison, be realistic.

8.0 is Okay for a daily driver? Who do you know that runs 7.5’s or better and it’s their daily driver? Did they drive it yesterday in the rain?