How many of you have the guts to drift your Baby?

Title says all :smiley: .

seems like no one else but you david lol…:R

why is there two threads of the same topic or am i hullucinating again? :stuck_out_tongue:

wtf… i remember this thread had a lot more ppl post before… now it’s only blade and goneinsixtyseconds…

I think it’s time to start drifting for me.
These short few tractionless winter cold days with summer tires on has given me the drifting buzz.
Plus my two rear tires are almost bald. Perfect way to finish them off before the new set.
I got home today and I was so intrigued that I started watching people drift some 300ZXs on youtube. AMAZING!!
Truthfully though, a lowered Kouki S14 looks better through a drift than a lowered 300ZX does.

Sweet! more Z drifters :smiley:

come to track days in the summer!

so wait are you saying your thread posts got deleted :S

no, the original thread is still on the bottom of the 350z page, i just don’t know why this one was duplicated.

I’ll drift my Z or G whichever I get.

There are too many G’s on the road, you know you wanna lose the back seats and get a Z :R

I’ve actually been leaning a bit more towards a Z after having driven both… the Z handles so much better…

Get the Z!

:slight_smile:

drifting?:smiley:
i’m ALWAYS IN!:R

As kewl as drift style driving looks… I’m all about grip.

Thats just my 2cents,
J.

^^ I dont have the guts to grip yet… Dont wanna set my brakes on fire since I dont have the brembo brakes. I have the standard shitty one piston floating caliper. But apparently, some people have said that it’s fine as long as i get some track pads and go pit stop more frequently to cool down the brakes…

S14_2nv - get a Z! and join the club! or… get a G and let the Z’s be more scarce :smiley:

i just started drifting few months ago… i just dirfted yesterday saturday… and violently spun around 2 times… i was trying to get the hang of the clutch kick on my stock clutch (w/c was recently installed) but it seems to be a bit difficult to time it when you’re on high gear…

it was fun…

drifters… any tips???

what technique do u use?

i never clutch kick… dont want to kill my drivetrain. I just floor it and whee the ass comes out!

PHST… panzie:p

So that’s how you justify purchasing springs and suspension components! :smiley:
–Gabe

–Is the video ever coming out? Or do we need a re-shoot?

lmao… Gabe, just make a new thread… and make the video public, i’m not gonna give a shit about my plates…

ic ok ill try flooring next time…:smiley: e-brakes are fun to do too…:smiley: