How many of you miss the old layout?

wow people actually bitch after singh gets it done , well deal wit it i like it and helped pay for it lol,if ya notice its all the noobs complainin bout it

Yeah fuck that, why would the option of changing back ever come into play?

Singh you lazy piece of… :slight_smile:

shifty smiley right MEOW!

hahaha ^^^^

the only thing i miss is showing you the latest 5 threads that have been posted in, i know there the new topic thing on the left hand side, i guess i’m just used to the older style

You guys must have misunderstood me.

I ONLY meant the actual SKIN/Design not the actual software change.

If you liked and fancy’d the old design I would have looked around to try and get another skin in the similar fashion and edit the graphics to have the same color combo.

We are NOT going back to SMF.

Sorry for the confusion.

omfg its all in bold!!!

but srsly, the old shifty smiley and were good to go!

oh well the skin, of course, i loved that design, we’ll try to find something like that !

yea, old design was A++

it is a better forum now, but i voted yes just cause there are no easy forum nav links at the bottom of the pages. so i gotta hit top then click where i wanna go… 2 steps that should be one!

You mean like section jumping?

I can do that now…

New FTW!

myself, I like the old layout. I don’t check this site as much as I used to. I don’t post much on here anyways, but liked the old layout much better.

So it’s settled, I’ll look around for the old layout look alike and make it similar to that.

Plus one “throwback” layout for the real OG’s :excited

sweet