How much is my car worth?

I’m thinking about selling my car for something else, but I need to figure out how much it is worth at the moment. The specs are:

Car:
2003 Nissan Sentra Spec V
~54000 KM (90% highway)
Never raced, only hit redline 3 time
Fully loaded (i.e. ABS, sunroof)
I removed the rear sub unfortunately in the sound system

Mods:
Faktion Short shifter
16x7" Rota Slipstreams (Spoon wheel replicas)
Nismo R-tune header
Apexi WS2 exhaust
Koni Yellows/GC coilover sleeves
Steel cluch/brake lines
UR Pulley
Motor Mount Inserts

Oil Filter/Oil has been changed ever 6000km with Mobil 1 synthetic. Rebuilt steering rack has just been installed as the old one leaked.

The Bad:

1. The front bumper has some dings in it an pretty big rock chips so it probably needs a repaint.
  2. Hood also has chips in it and will require some touch up.
  3. Exhaust bangs on rear beam. You’ll need to get about 1" removed from it to prevent this (or so I’ve read on the Sentra forums)
  4. Current suspension is great for handling, but clunks during low speed turns due to the slight twisting of one of the GC sleeves. Unfortunately I don’t have any ideas as to how to fix this at the moment. I bought this suspension set up used a while back, but I’m not sure what the original owner has done to try to fix this problem.

Thanks for any insite. Sorry about the long post.

u have all those mods and you never raced it? strange! you should part out u will get more money(just my 2 cents)

i just bought my spec v, its a 03 with 60,000km, with 4 years left on the warrenty, its fully loaded too with rockford sys. my bumper is a little chipped up too from rocks, i paid 17,000 with a set of winter rims and rubber. the car was in good cond, it is bone stock exept all the windows are tinted, im working on the mods myself, slowly buying them and yah, so good luck that should give u an idea for urs, i figure u should get about 15,500 with mods, 14,500 w/o mods