How NOT to clean a chain (Graphic)

IDK if the first thing I’d do after getting my fingertips chewed off is go post about it on the web.

How the fuck did he not shake from shock of seeing his own bone and manage to get a steady pic. Iron will or some shit…jesus.

First thing I did when getting home from splitting my car in two was post it up here. It makes for good threads, clearly.

:nerd:

lol wayto shit on the gixxer owners

<3

I’m just being a jerk, I know a few gixxer owners that don’t wear popped collar polos and bro-mance…lol

wait, I need to clean my chain?

lol at the comment under his avatar. “Just call my nubs”…

so gross

I mean, how does bro type with no fingers?

Thats like asking how does one throw the peace sign with no fingers?

Easy, like this:

lol…i bet you didn’t even click the link.

Correct! :run:

haha he said he snaped the pics with his cell while waiting in his driveway for the ambulence to come

Shit! But seriously, why would you get anywhere near any chain that is being power driven???

honestly, if he just took the wax can with the tip extender, he could of been atleast a foot away from the bike and sprayed the entire chain, walked to the side of the bike and turned it off

the real question is, is why did he get so close? lol i could do what he did and be just fine, they give you the fucking spray extender when you buy the can, you dont have to be anywhere close to the thing

edit: i didnt realize he tried to wipe the moving chain down with a rag and then it got caught

so again the real quetion is, why didnt you let go of the rag!!?!

Im not really seeing what went wrong here. Thats how i lube my chain:gotme:

? !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/orcho5000/zapped.jpg

ugggghhhhh fuck

that sucks what a tard

Lmfao.