How often do you shop online?

As simple as it says. How often do you purchase material online? Also relevant to what I am looking at is where do you shop the most frequently?

Usually eBay or D2moto/BikeBandit for parts for the GS, other than that just Craigslist for randoms.

I’m on a first name basis with my UPS and FedEx drivers. Nuff said.

Amazon prime FTW.

I wouldn’t say I shop often enough to buy something online once a month but when I do purchase stuff I would say probably 90% of what I buy is online.

+1 for rocking an amazon prime membership

For the holidays I bought 90% online.

We’ve also been on Prime for a few years now…

Got two accounts linked to one membership. Shop account and personal account.

Total orders by year:
2010-74
2009-71
2008-77
2007-63
2006-47
2005-4

95% of carparts, clothes, etc is all bought online

it will be done online as long as it’s cheaper than the store and worth while.

:word:

often, makes life easy

Pretty much everything but food.
Amazon taxing in NY?

I need to order computer parts online on almost a daily basis. personally i only buy stuff online about once a month.

Yep, but with free 2 day air it’s still worth it.

If I created a thread that you could post a link to what you are buying before you buy it would you? It is a way of generating a little bit of ad money for the site without actually advertising or placing google ads or other BS. Basically you are going to buy something, you take 30 seconds to reply to a thread, paste a link to that product, click it and then proceed with said transaction. Sites like amazon, you only have to post one link per week and by a cookie it will give us a small commission on all purchases. This money will be going toward things like bbq’s and the carlisle car build etc…

I also have the option of making the link invisible to other users using a hide tag if that is important to anyone.

I was wondering how sites like slickdeals made money

Bing and Onxy are getting Ferrari’s in 2011 :ballin:

ehhhh

No, it is really like $.25 per transaction, but it goes into a paypal account that gets used for forum things. I have never taken a payment from this nor has Josh or Bing.

Actually I just thought about it, and with all of the BBQ’s and such I have actually spent good money on the boards. What this would be good for is to maybe make a Spring BBQ free or cheap, or maybe to buy new classifieds software (that shit is expensive).

[sarcasm]I don’t click on internet links because of all the viruses and shit. [/sarcasm]

I was kidding <3

If you post some links I will click them!